Glitter art temp tattoos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petals

Reaction score
Hi! Can anyone tell me where i can get glitter temp tattoos for children's parties/ adults. Saw them at the Scottish Beauty Show, and for the life of me cannot find a uk website. Thanks

Thankyou both!! Buying kit tomorrow.:)

Thankyou both!! Buying kit tomorrow.:)

Ah you will love it. I got my kit and attacked my sister who is 24 :lol:
XXX

I don't want to put a down side to these tattoo's....but I think that if you are only trained in nails, you might want to just check your insurance covers you. Because if one of the little darlings gets a skin reaction etc your insurance might not pay out.
It's only a friendly word of advice :)

x

I don't want to put a down side to these tattoo's....but I think that if you are only trained in nails, you might want to just check your insurance covers you. Because if one of the little darlings gets a skin reaction etc your insurance might not pay out.
It's only a friendly word of advice :)

x

If you get insured with salon gold ...it's fine as long as you test the glue. But good advice though as not all insurers are the same! xxx

Insured with Beauty Guild. Will check with them. Good point on skin reaction, will check with insurance co asap. Thanks:)

I second that, and the customer service is great...x

yes, really friendly and very quick! Ive tried a few companies and this one is the best by far in my opinion. x

Definately give facade a go, brilliant tattoos that go on well and a good range. There glue is hypoallergenic so there should be no problems with skin patches. Just remember no under 3s and don't put on the face !!!

Latest posts

Back