Glitter fade tutorial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was great hun!

How clever are you!?!? - Making your video and showing all us other geeks what to do step by step!

It really was good hun! Thanks so much - love the idea of putting the acrylic flowers over the glitter!!! I shall be trying that one out later!!

Do you do Airbrushing? I'd love to see a video tutorial on that!!! (or anymore you have to offer!)

xxxx

Wow!! That was really good, I loved the music as well, well done!!

Fantastic!:) makes me want to get my brush out. Well done.

:confused: Love your Video, may I ask what type/size Brush you are using here - Thanks!

How good was that!! That was a great tutorial, A+++ from me for a great job
xxxxxxxxxxxx:green:

ladygold said:
:confused: Love your Video, may I ask what type/size Brush you are using here - Thanks!

I used an Ezflow 508 brush, glad you liked my tutorial.

cant see it on the site, is this a problem at my end or has it been removed?

That Is Exactly What I Have Been Looking To See Thank U So Much For Your Effort, Now I Have The Confidence To Try It Myself .keep Up The Good Work And Make More Videos.

Belinda Ball

That Is Exactly What I Have Been Looking To See Thank U So Much For Your Effort, Now I Have The Confidence To Try It Myself .keep Up The Good Work And Make More Videos.

Belinda Ball

Glad it helped you out.
Have fun creating!

I love this and keep watching! xxx:green:

hiya jo im having problems finding the link its saying not found?

I have changed the link so it now works.
Hope this helps

Thanks jo that tutorial is wonderful really easy to follow and much better to watch i think, someone was telling me you can apply glitter with glue ? i usually apply it with the acrylic though i was wondering if you could tell me how to do it with glue or maybe thats taboo not sure lol.

Anyway ty for the wonderful video i look forward to your next one and now im off to play you have inspired me.
luv
jac

Really good, well done x

they looked fantastic, when my glitters come i have ordered i will have a go at them

jayne

THANX I'M GONING TO TRY THIS ON ONE OF MY REGS. YOU MAKE IT LOOK EASY. :suprised:

Hi Jo

Just saw your video. It was fabulous. I love glitter/art etc. When doing my own I struggle when doing my other hand (I'm left handed - although I do some things with my right lol).

Any ideas would be gratefully received. Take Care

Many Thanks and keep up your EXCELLENT WORk

Thank you all for your compliments.
As for working on your opposite hand; its down to practice I'm sorry!
You can try doing this hand 1st then your easier hand. But Ive found the more I do it the better I get.

Excellent can't wait for the next one. Hope one day I can do that.

You are so talented...you deserve to do really well in your business. Thanks so much, you are a star. xx

Latest posts

Back