Glitter fade tutorial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thoroughly enjoyed watching, thank you for sharing your knowledge!!

love the vidio, have u ever used competion white do achieve your pettles?love the colours and well done to u to make the vidio a much more real approach rather than the b 4 and after shots. Which are your favorite glitter colours?

That is so incredible!! Thanks a bunch for that. I'm here fretting about starting nail art shortly and you make it seem so easy. Do more vids please!!!

great tip, really enjoyed your tutorial.
I shall have fun experimenting with that, do you think it will work with gels too?

absolutely great! Must try out this one! I'm new here and I must say, if this is the kind of stuff around here then I'm impressed! Well done!:hug:

Ancore,Ancore We want more!!! That was great.

ooo these look great!!!
might have to be buying some coloured acrylics n having a bash at it meself =]
.x.

2 words hun.....LOVE THEM xxxx

:green:wow ,that lovely ,well done .xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what a great video and tutorial!!! Will give this ones go.

Love this tutorial. Thank you xx

they are beautiul

fab to be able to see it being done in a video!! thanks

I did this and it was super fun and not hard at all! Only issue I have is not getting it to thick! but that comes with time and practice!

that looks great but how do you get rid of the colour on the brish befpre you apply clear? ive tried this but when i try to appl,y the clear layer the brush is full of colour and so the liquid is a colur...:cry:

Latest posts

Back