Glitter fade tutorial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jo you are so clever!

I love the fact you can watch a demo where you actually see i.e. the brush strokes, angles, the whole process as it happens as opposed to picture and read ones.

They are great jo, please can we have some more?

Christi
x

That was great, really useful. Keep them coming!! A pink and white would be very helpful!!
It was very handy to know exactly which products you used too.

This is excellent! Cheers Jo!!!

XXXXXXXXx

Wow. That was a great little number. I couldn't stop dancing while watching the demo.

I'm moving this to the tutorials section as think its defiantly a keeper!

that was brill....i loved it. well done xxx

Fab job i'm dead impressed!!:p

Loved it, lets have some more please:lol:

Brilliant!! You made it look sooooo easy!! xx

really good
im gonna do it my self tonight,didnt relise you did it thin then capped in clear.just a question about how to rebalance,i suppose you just add the colour to the cuticle end then cap in clear.( i take it i have answered my own question,but am asking anyway incase you do it differently)

groovynails said:
really good
im gonna do it my self tonight,didnt relise you did it thin then capped in clear.just a question about how to rebalance,i suppose you just add the colour to the cuticle end then cap in clear.( i take it i have answered my own question,but am asking anyway incase you do it differently)

Yes this is how I do it.
Or you can start to introduce another colour to the blend.
You can do a glitter fade like this one on a feature nail or as a fancy french, obviously it would be harder to do the 3D element to a tip as you have a smaller area to work on.
HTH

I loved watching - wouldn't attempt it yet but would love to see some more:)

The Nail Geek said:
Wow. That was a great little number. I couldn't stop dancing while watching the demo.

I'm moving this to the tutorials section as think its defiantly a keeper!

Aww:Love: Thank you!
I wasn't sure if I should have started it in tutorials as it was only a link to my site.
I chose that tune because it kinda went with the flow of the clip its just something I had on my PC at the time!

Rach said:
It was very handy to know exactly which products you used too
I use Ezflow L&P; the glitter powders were "sunset & wine" and "Silver Screen" (Boogie Nights - Walk of Fame), A polymer truely white for the flowers and capped in clear.
HTH

NoticeableNails said:
Hi Geeks!

I spent my quiet day having a play around and I thought I'd have a go at making a video tutorial. I got the inspiration from Layla and her recent fab tutorials.
So I got my cam & mini tripod out and had some fun.
Then I got a headach piecing it all together in the video editing package.
I just wanna know if it was worth all the effort?!:rolleyes:

Here is the link;
Click here:Look_righ "Glitter Fade Tutorial"

What do you think?
Any suggestions?

Thanks
It was fantastic -can't wait to have a go :hug: Debbiexx

NoticeableNails said:
Yes this is how I do it.
Or you can start to introduce another colour to the blend.
You can do a glitter fade like this one on a feature nail or as a fancy french, obviously it would be harder to do the 3D element to a tip as you have a smaller area to work on.
HTH
excellent sounds pretty easy to do on yourself as well ,no smiles to worry about.

Really great, very helpful to actually see it happening rather than just reading about it which is sometimes hard to visulise. Brilliant, hope you get chance to do some more!

That was fantastic Thanks so much:hug:

That Was Brill
Well Done Hun

Absolutely LOVE this demo!!! I agree with the others that this demo is wayyyyy better than a picture/read demo! but still aprreciate those as well. would be so wonderful to see other demos like this.... (hint.. hint..) P&W lol. truely excellent!

thanks so much jo for putting it all together for us. my only suggestion is ...more please!:Love:

Fab Jo so much better in video format :Love:

Latest posts

Back