Glitter Lines on French Tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essential Bliss

Reaction score
I may sound totally stupid, i really hope so please dont laugh :) haha

I want to create this, with the silver line, but on french tips.
french-manicure-with-silver-tips.jpg

How do i do it? Do i just use a glitter striper pen after i have completed the nails? Or do i do it after i have put on my tips, before the acyrlic or gel or will this affect the product?! Or do i mix glitter with my acylic powder like i would with glitter tips?
I need it to last as it will be for my mums wedding which is abroad, so i will be doing them before i leave as its a lot of stuff to take out with me, lol.

Sooo sorry if its a stupid question, been experimenting with a few bits :lol:
Thank you soo much in advance :) xxx

You don't sound stupid at all... if you don't ask, how can you learn? :hug:

Yes I would use a glitter striper (I get mine from CND) you can use a plain sliver like this one, or they have a multicoloured one which is lovely too.

I would usually apply this when I'm almost finished and then do a layer of gel on the top to seal it, or you could apply your L&P either.

I also use a silver glitter striper pen once I have finished my L&P application and done all the filing and buffing.
Then I apply a topcoat to seal it all in.

Ahhh thats fantastic...thank you both sooo much!!
Thought would be something like that but always best to check before i mess it completely up lol.
Have got some glitter stripers at home so will do some experimenting now!
Thank you both again :) xx

I may sound totally stupid, i really hope so please dont laugh :) haha

I want to create this, with the silver line, but on french tips.
french-manicure-with-silver-tips.jpg

How do i do it? Do i just use a glitter striper pen after i have completed the nails? Or do i do it after i have put on my tips, before the acyrlic or gel or will this affect the product?! Or do i mix glitter with my acylic powder like i would with glitter tips?
I need it to last as it will be for my mums wedding which is abroad, so i will be doing them before i leave as its a lot of stuff to take out with me, lol.

Sooo sorry if its a stupid question, been experimenting with a few bits :lol:
Thank you soo much in advance :) xxx

oh i do love those nails.:)

They are nice nails, I find it easier to use a super striper brush rather than the brush in the striper paints, I find I can paint slower and neater as the others in the bottle always slip!
U night not have an issue with them like me but if you do buy a super striper x

Latest posts

Back