Glitter Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairByNatalie

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
I've just started out doing CND shellac and I'm loving the colours! Just wondered if they did any glitter polishes or whether you have to just use the loose glitter?

Thanks!
Natalie x

You can use the lecente glitters on s2 they look fab over shellac :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi geeks!
I've just started out doing CND shellac and I'm loving the colours! Just wondered if they did any glitter polishes or whether you have to just use the loose glitter?

Thanks!
Natalie x

Tinsel Toast and Ice Vapor are lovely x

Can I get the lecente ones from ellisons?

Thanks will give those 2 a try! X

Ruby ritz and iced vapour are still sold by s2 get them for definite.... Good luck finding a tinsel toast though there not easy to gt hold off since s2 sold out x

I'm sure I've seen a video by fingernailfixer mixing glitters on a tile into a drop of shellac - can someone confirm please?

There are some glitter ones too like grapefruit sparkle

Ruby Ritz is by far my most popular glitter polish followed by Zillionaire.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for your replies geeks :) x

I would love more glitter shellac, like ruby Ritz! A pink would be fab :)

I would love more glitter shellac, like ruby Ritz! A pink would be fab :)

I appreciate that we all have different tastes, but I am a bling girl. I would love to see some glitter and neons from CND Shellac.

I appreciate that we all have different tastes, but I am a bling girl. I would love to see some glitter and neons from CND Shellac.

I agree totally. Love glitter but so messy....:)

I agree totally. Love glitter but so messy....:)

Yep, same for the Neon Shadows, great effect but a lot of faffing about.

With the neon pigments, you can mix it into either clearly pink or topcoat or even a sparkle, and then paint like a gel directly into your cream puff layer. I have done that in the past to avoid all the loose powder and messy clean up. My orange/red neon shadow is so messy, so I use this method for that powder. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413023127.965984.jpg

*** this is a pretty rubbish picture and not my best set! But I just wanted to show the colour pigment I meant x

NailLife <3

With the neon pigments, you can mix it into either clearly pink or topcoat or even a sparkle, and then paint like a gel directly into your cream puff layer. I have done that in the past to avoid all the loose powder and messy clean up. My orange/red neon shadow is so messy, so I use this method for that powder. View attachment 76572

*** this is a pretty rubbish picture and not my best set! But I just wanted to show the colour pigment I meant x

NailLife <3

Great tip. Thank you. I will try that.

&#128523;&#128523;&#128523;

NailLife <3

Latest posts

Back