Glitter smile line

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelsBeauty

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm currently using Ezflow Products and have mixed some glitter(30%) with acrylic(70%) but when I'm doing my french and i clean my smile like the glitter get on my nail bed and also when i cap in clear, i clean my brush before dipping back into the monomer and there no glitter in the monomer but it just manages to get in zone 2 & 3....

Any tips would be great

Thanks in advance

:hug:

I also have this problem, i'm looking into getting 2 of the same brushes..
1 for glitter and colour 1 for anything else..

Going to have to do the same with gels aswell..

nomatter how much i clean my brushes i can't get rid of the glitter.

Hi

I always use different brushes, one for glitter smile line and my usual one for the clear acrylic, it also helps to use clean monomer before you start to use the clear powder. Hope this helps.

Carole x

You can always use the reverse application technique this way you just push the glitter up against the smile you have created with your pink. Then use a different brush or clean your brush thoroughly of glitter and do your clear. I always use a different brush for glitters as they get everywhere, I even have a separate pot of clear for use over glitters. :)

Ido use 2 brushes ..... but the reverse Application changed my life lol made it so easy to get crisp smiles with colour & glitter.

I use a different container for my monomer:Grope:

I do all the tips first then clean the nail beds with scrubfresh, clean out my brush and dappen dish and then I apply the pink.

same as others, I have two brushes, and also ust reverse method, once you have your smile line, you can push your glitter up to it and its nice and crisp x

I use a wooden cuticle stick, the arrow head end to correct a glitter smile line, just push the glitter into place....simple :green:

Thanks everyone

All your answers are soo helpful im going to give it a try and let you know how i get on ...

Thanks again
:hug:

Latest posts

Back