Glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shell28

Reaction score
I was wondering what glitter you geeks use with gel whats the best one you can get? ive heard nail graphix mentioned alot where can you purchase that from??

Sorry for all the questions but i brought some glitter which was quite frankly naff it was dull and horrible to use but ive seen so many lovely pics of glitter tips on here so wondered what you all use:green:

I was wondering what glitter you geeks use with gel whats the best one you can get? ive heard nail graphix mentioned alot where can you purchase that from??

Sorry for all the questions but i brought some glitter which was quite frankly naff it was dull and horrible to use but ive seen so many lovely pics of glitter tips on here so wondered what you all use:green:

I love Graphix glitters and I get them from Fiona who is another geek, known as Naturalnails here is a link
Nail Graphix glitter Acrylic

Nail graphix are good!

When using glitter, do you realise you should cap with clear l&p or gel before filing? Just thought i'd mention it in case that was the problem

you should check out the selection of glitters at lechat, they have a massive selection at great prices

www.lechatnails.com

young nails have some nice ones too.

Thank you for your advise does anyone know if there is a tutorial on how to do glitter tips using gel?? I just can get mine right:confused:

Hi Honey

The Glitters I use are from Young Nails - Throughout England and the UK they also have some fab offers just now any 10 colours for £45 or £5 each pot.

I have used a few glitters in the past and found these to be very twinkly if used in the one scoop of glitter to 3 scoops of clear powder then cap them with the clear and the stay true to the colour you require.

Hope this has been of some help to you.

I actually get a lot of my glitters from craft stores and the "dollar store" (1$ per bag).
with UV gel, there is no bleeding problem of colour, as with L&P, so I don't have to be fussy about my brand of glitter. I get micro glitters from nail art distributors as micro glitters are harder to find.
I use the colours straight or mix different ones together for different effects.

Lots of fun.

hth's:hug:

Latest posts

Back