Glitters and Nfu.Oh Glitters?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NFU.oh always said you could use their glitters with your own monomer. Think mostly we worry about service breakdown with the whole mixing brands thing, but becuase glitters are layered between product in a very small layer its not really a concern.

I sculpt a thin layer with my usual brand, then use the NFU.oh with my usual monomer and then cap with my usual brand :hug: xxxxx

NFU.oh always said you could use their glitters with your own monomer. Think mostly we worry about service breakdown with the whole mixing brands thing, but becuase glitters are layered between product in a very small layer its not really a concern.

I sculpt a thin layer with my usual brand, then use the NFU.oh with my usual monomer and then cap with my usual brand :hug: xxxxx

So I'm right in saying I could use CND monomer with NFU.oh pre-mixed glitter? :) x

So I'm right in saying I could use CND monomer with NFU.oh pre-mixed glitter? :) x

From what they have said in the past, yes. They consider their glitters to be universal.

For those of you who self mix, I've always used one part glitter to two parts acrylic powder.
what you use as a measure is up to you, one end of my cuticle pusher is hollowed out like a mini scoop and I find that 2 of these scoops for the glitter 6 acrylic is plenty for a set of nails and gives me a uniform consistancy.
I use clear for the lighter colour glitters and pink for the darker ones.
My glitter comes from craft shops, pound shops, even supermarkets but the finest ones come from make up stands at trade shows, the glitter dust. They all give different effects.
Most clients in my area are very admiring of glitter nails but seem to view it as 'brave' as in 'oh that's to brave for me' So while it's nice to play, I would say be careful how much you invest in this, because if there's not much call for it with your clients, it's just dead stock takeing up room on the shelf and keeping profit out of your pocket.

Latest posts

Back