Glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailqueen1

Reaction score
does anyone remember a company that used to go to all beauty shows called flash collections? they had a stand absolutly full of every colour and type of glitter u could imagine. i have never found any others that compair to these. what glitters do all you geeks use??

oh yes ! i loved that stall. she was a lady who came over from poland for the shows.

check out the nail art stuff from lechat, they have a pretty good selection of different things.

What about Nail Graphix...havent got any yet but gonna order...they've got some lovely colours. Look at the social group on here

HTH x

the nfu oh glitters are fabulous too.

I am sucker for glitters, but must say Ez Flow have a great range, I use all the time, and just bought a Nfu oh set of colours, and omg, they are absolutely amazing........but expensive.....:):):)

i have just placed 2 orders,33.50 order with nailgraphix and 18.63 with NFu oh. so just wait for the postman to bring me my new toys to play with. thanks for the advice geeks xx

Guess, I'm too late :)

But we also have lots of glitter products in our shop.

ive just had mine done in ezflow boogie nights , really big bits of glitter, think its from carnival collection but not too sure ?

Latest posts

Back