Glitzy Lips foil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that lovely girl is a blooming brilliant idea xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Im going to have to place an order when back in stock and have a play to see how I'll get on doing them in a club...could be a laugh x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I love the idea of applying these in clubs...maybe working something out with a couple.of local clubs...Im sure if people spend £5 on a poxy little photo in a club they will pay £8-10 for some lips...and i can give them my business card at the same time!
Kxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Someone is thinking!!! Clever girl. There is a big market out there for this and it is selling like hotcakes ... maybe it won't last forever, but while it does it'll be good.

Oooo they're in stock...just ordered a couple of packs to play with....thinking I can get on with these well....they'll be a fad but I'm going to take advantage while I can!
Kxx

Let's face it, even if they do act like a "fad" in some ways, Christmas and New Year are fast aproaching as is Halloween so there is a sure fire way to bring in clients and money! Even if 1 in 5 customers adds a treatment on with their lips and becomes a repeat client from there-on-in then the tech can't really lose?

Thank you for your response Geeg, you have put my mind at rest. I like to be armed with answers to any questions clients may have and it sounds as though Athena will be covering that for us all.

Maybe a silly question but I imagine the box is all sealed for hygiene ? How do the clients no what the colour is gonna look like? is there a picture on the outside ?
Thanks xxxx

The box is adorable and has a window so you can see the colour!

Ooh I can't wait to get them in now !

Im loving the sound of these!! If anyone knows if there are salons in birmingham offering this id love it for halloween :) xx

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Glitzy lips please can u set the record straight please x

Hello Techs thanks so much for your patience in addressing your questions.
As a 32 year veteran and pioneer in our industry it must be understood that safety is #1 when choosing a product to use on our clients.

We understand the concern with regard to the coloration of the cosmetic foil used.
We are careful not to select vendors who use potentially dangerous or under-tested materials.
Coloration comes from time tested cosmetic grade inks
Used for years in the Movies & TV
Used for years in fingernail coloring
Used for years in "Lick & Stick" temporary tattoos.
These encourage oral exposure followed by direct dermal application designed to last several days

The foil used by GlitzyLips is available by any number of suppliers who tell us that any product used on nails, is by definition approved for use on the human body ie "finger nails" Not only the foil suppliers but our chemist has said .....
"Fingernails and lips are both subject to FDA regulations for cosmetics. Pigments used in cosmetics, including fingernails and lip colorants, need to be "D & C" approved. D = drugs, C = cosmetics."

The adhesive/primer used by GlitzyLips is a "watered down Elmer's glue" as stated by our chemist and perfectly safe and NON TOXIC for use on your nails,lips,skin.
It is frankly a complement to be compared to Elmer's Glue whose safety record is known directly to most Americans and is
considered safe enough for even the youngest of developing children.

GlitzyLips is compliant with FDA Cosmetic labeling and with the EU codes for shipping around the world.

Techs are so clever. After 32 years I am still learning new and exciting techniques. GlitzyLips might not be for you...but it is a new and exciting "game changer" in the beauty industry that takes a PRO like you to see the value in a product and teach the consumer the correct way for use.

Thank you so much for your time.
#Watch-Nail Talk Radio UK coming soon!

I have been talking to Athena behind the scenes on behalf of all you ( I think 2) doubters lol ....
GIGI Says..........
""" it is perfectly rediculous to believe for a moment, that anyone would launch a patented product world wide that would not be acceptable in the marketplace.""

GiGI.. You hit this one on the head! Can you imagine...some want to run a marathon..some want to write a book. I wanted my own patent and It came thru 3 weeks ago. I have the patent on the unique "application technique" and some future changes that are coming to the products.
Here is one.. our new primer will come in a twist-up pen w a brush attached to it and infused with EO of Tangerine!! Coming early spring.
Lastly for the holidays..we are releasing 1 new shade..
ReddyOrNot: Show stopping sexy classic pin-up lips rule the stage and demand respect. The spotlight is on. you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been talking to Athena behind the scenes on behalf of all you ( I think 2) doubters lol ....
GIGI Says..........
""" it is perfectly rediculous to believe for a moment, that anyone would launch a patented product world wide that would not be acceptable in the marketplace.""

GiGI.. You hit this one on the head! Can you imagine...some want to run a marathon..some want to write a book. I wanted my own patent and It came thru 3 weeks ago. I have the patent on the unique "application technique" and some future changes that are coming to the products.
Here is one.. our new primer will come in a twist-up pen w a brush attached to it and infused with EO of Tangerine!! Coming early spring.
Lastly for the holidays..we are releasing 1 new shade..
ReddyOrNot: Show stopping sexy classic pin-up lips rule the stage and demand respect. The spotlight is on. you!

Hi thank you for the clarification :)
I was not a doubter just cautious. I am excited to try them and will I'm sure retail lots. Xx

Latest posts

Back