Glorsclaws

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
is in the lead
now

:eek: :lol: :hug: :hug:

Peter Pan said:
is in the lead

now

Oh my god Glynis, we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We beat that, that, that person!

We're all chatting about it in the shout box....Glo was well chuffed when she hit 1st place!

That's fantastic !

What happened to the other thread ??

River

it was ridden - shhhhhhh

Deleted to protect the innocent and prevent any fallout coming back this way, so please..... no specific details.

It's all your fault Seanny - we will blame it all on you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dunno wot yer on about Vicki :rolleyes:

Its all very secret squirrel isn't it!!

However I did a thorough web search and could find no incriminating evidence (or even what anyone else was up to!)

hee hee

course you don't luv!! :smack:

Seanny said:
Deleted to protect the innocent and prevent any fallout coming back this way, so please..... no specific details.

Thanks Seanny, I've been updated on the situation.

River

Zingara said:
Its all very secret squirrel isn't it!!

However I did a thorough web search and could find no incriminating evidence (or even what anyone else was up to!)

hee hee

Sshhhhh Lindsay. Say nothing more !

River

I wasn't online last night so I'm a bit confused :eek: but Glo's way up there now ... well done :hug:

Guys, it's important that you know that this site is one of the primary sites for nail related info in the eyes of the search engines.

If you have a thread mentioning the F site & the comp, you can bet yer bottom dollar that it would be on page 1 of Google, Yahoo etc pretty soon. Best not to take any chances.

GLO, GLO, GLO, GLO, GLO!!!!

We can't stop though until it finishes!

Seanny said:
Guys, it's important that you know that this site is one of the primary sites for nail related info in the eyes of the search engines.

If you have a thread mentioning the F site & the comp, you can bet yer bottom dollar that it would be on page 1 of Google, Yahoo etc pretty soon. Best not to take any chances.

It came up yesterday Seanny - I searched!

Oh no, people can google it?!
She will see what I said about her:eek: !!!!

I found another forum with a woman asking for their votes - she had 12!

Fingertips ND said:
It came up yesterday Seanny - I searched!

Ya see, now imagine if we had a thread where we kept repeating the F, C and V words, pretty soon it would be the first result on page 1 of all the searches. Let's hope the old thread disappears from the cache soon.

Latest posts

Back