Glorsclaws

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
River said:
Quartermaster,

This has caused a dilemma and has torn the troops in two.

As commander of this platoon, I have given your suggestion serious consideration and feel that some support should be given to the opposition, BUT only to cover our own tracts and should not be approached in an over zealous manner.

I would suggest that "plastic wedding nails" is removed from the top 10 and ensure that Secret Agent G remains in first postion.

Perhaps the remaining 9 candidates could be "helped" along in order for Secret Agent G's operation to remain secret.

Commander River

good idea commander! x

pinkchicnails said:
good idea commander! x

Why thank you Agent PinkChic. Glad I thought of it :wink2:

Commander River

Can someone tell me what is goin on, I would b happy to help glo in her mission x

I am loving this thread it is so funny!

Sir, I have my finger on the trigger...apologies for my above subordinance!

Agent Finger,

Can you please provide us with an update. You are slacking in your duties !!

Commander River

I'm extremely sorry Commander but my head isn't screwed on properly at the moment!

Update:

GLO: 282361

GLO'S FRIEND: 184257

ENEMY: 149801

We are way in the lead!!!!

Fingertips ND said:
I'm extremely sorry Commander but my head isn't screwed on properly at the moment!

Update:

GLO: 282361

GLO'S FRIEND: 184257

ENEMY: 149801

We are way in the lead!!!!

This is good news ! Well done troops.

Would you like the Field Mechanic to look at your head for you. Perhaps he could help ?

Commander River

Glo's 'other' friends shall be getting some support shortly, we're moving shock troops into position undercover of darkness. We attack at dawn.... wish us luck.

River said:
This is good news ! Well done troops.

Would you like the Field Mechanic to look at your head for you. Perhaps he could help ?

Commander River

I'll be fine hun!

Just tightened my nuts and bolts and will be back in perfect working order soon.

Fingertips ND said:
I'll be fine hun!

Just tightened my nuts and bolts and will be back in perfect working order soon.

Are you sure you are qualified to work on yourself ??? Not sure if complies to the platoons H & S standards .....

Glo's 'other' friends shall be getting some support shortly, we're moving shock troops into position undercover of darkness. We attack at dawn.... wish us luck.

Good luck Quartermaster !

Glo is still winning with 293965 clicks!

I think we done good guys! x x

Help has also been distribited to the 'other' forces and their position has been strengthened. Plastic boy is now on a downward spiral. :lol:

1bulb.gif
JONES.... take us to AMBER ALERT!!!!! CLANCY, recall all the troops! MURPHY.... cancel all leave!

Houston....................... we've got a problem.

While we've all been sitting back on our big phat asses, the enemy have moved in overnight and have over-run some of our outlying positions, in particular, the stronghold codenamed 'Glo'. Recent messages back from the front would indicate that if we dont get some reinforcements up there, and I mean, like YESTERDAY.... we are going to have to pull out of that area. Now I know you guys have put in a heck of a lot of work here recently and it's been much appreciated, I'm proud of every damn one of ya, but we've gotta move quickly on this or else we're gonna lose that ground that we fought so hard for. I dont think anyone wants that, do we? I said 'I dont think any of us want that do we?' Lemme hear you!!

NO SIR!

Right men, get yer kit together, fingers on yer triggers and prepare to move out. We've got work to do! We leave at dawn.

Seanny said:
1bulb.gif
JONES.... take us to AMBER ALERT!!!!! CLANCY, recall all the troops! MURPHY.... cancel all leave!

Houston....................... we've got a problem.

While we've all been sitting back on our big phat asses, the enemy have moved in overnight and have over-run some of our outlying positions, in particular, the stronghold codenamed 'Glo'. Recent messages back from the front would indicate that if we dont get some reinforcements up there, and I mean, like YESTERDAY.... we are going to have to pull out of that area. Now I know you guys have put in a heck of a lot of work here recently and it's been much appreciated, I'm proud of every damn one of ya, but we've gotta move quickly on this or else we're gonna lose that ground that we fought so hard for. I dont think anyone wants that, do we? I said 'I dont think any of us want that do we?' Lemme hear you!!

NO SIR!

Right men, get yer kit together, fingers on yer triggers and prepare to move out. We've got work to do! We leave at dawn.

PMSL!
Seanny your so funny, i bet the other half has always got a smile on her face!!!!

What can i do to help?

Bev Rose said:
PMSL!
Seanny your so funny, i bet the other half has always got a smile on her face!!!!

What can i do to help?

Bev, I'm only funny in here, apparently. :lol: What can you do to help, eh? Well, I suppose you could start by reading the previous 231 posts and working out the secret code. It'll take you approx 45 minutes to read through them, and trust me, at the end of it you wont have a clue what the hell any of this is about. *LOL* I'll PM you with the info.

Ok if you would pls.
I have been out on a mission a while ago & have deposited my v, just tried again & not sure if it worked. Have sent out previously to my other people (known only to me) in the area to ask them to deposit there v's to, which has been completed.

I'm more than familiar with the task at hand, just need brief & instructions!

Bev Rose said:
I'm more than familiar with the task at hand, just need brief & instructions!

Jeez Bev.... thx for telling me, I've just given meself writers cramp typing out the destructions for you in a PM. LMAO

Hey Seanny, I needed them, but i'm ok now.
Have been on a few sorties yesterday & today.
So have a few others by the looks of it!
Keep up the good work Commander in Chief.
Will do regular sorties in between clients!

Latest posts

Back