Glossybox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:( im disappointed x
Bot only the fact it got left in my bak garden to be soaked in the rain!
I am disappointed and i will be getting in to them! Xx

Sorry about the spelling errors its my phone x

This month really isn't the best... Where's the dark romance?! Few things I'll use as Xmas presents though so all is not lost x

This month really isn't the best... Where's the dark romance?! Few things I'll use as Xmas presents though so all is not lost x

Think its the lip and cheek tint x lol x
I was disappointed x :( x

I know this is an old thread but I've just signed up to glossy box and am awaiting my July box. I'm so excited! Ladies that were disappointed before, how's it going now? How does birch box compare? I've signed up to 6 months!

I know this is an old thread but I've just signed up to glossy box and am awaiting my July box. I'm so excited! Ladies that were disappointed before, how's it going now? How does birch box compare? I've signed up to 6 months!

Oh why why why?! Now I'm looking up Birchbox...this site costs me a fortune lol

Haha twinners do you get the glossy box? I haven't looked up birch box but I looked up shesaidbeauty box n kinda wish I subscribed to that now!
I only signed to glossy the other day because they had an offer on for new customers, an extra 3 items a month... Would have been rude not to ;)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406378074.170908.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406378085.035103.jpg
Ah it just came! It's beautiful! I have eye shadow primer which would be great! The boxes will come in handy for other things and will set aside what I can put together for present boxes! :)

Ahhhh that looks beautiful! I had to lol at the stick on nails! I haven't tried any of it before, but I've signed to birch box this morning...I'm such a sucker haha

I cancelled my glossybox a couple of months after this thread started. I just wasn't really using any of the bits and ended up giving them away or using them to make little gifts - I've still got a whole boxful in my wardrobe!

I used to get the she said beauty box but they stopped doing it 😟 which is such a shame because it was better than glossybox in my opinion.

Thanks for your feedback charberry. I'm impressed with my first box n will be keeping the boxes to fill up for Christmas presents. I've already subscribed to 6 months with a min of 8 items I don't think it's bad at all. However I looked at birchbox n kinda wish I'd tried that first!

What kinda things were glossy sending you that you didn't like?

Thanks for your feedback charberry. I'm impressed with my first box n will be keeping the boxes to fill up for Christmas presents. I've already subscribed to 6 months with a min of 8 items I don't think it's bad at all. However I looked at birchbox n kinda wish I'd tried that first!

What kinda things were glossy sending you that you didn't like?

Isn't the 3 extra items for the first box only? I think you get the usual 5 after that. They keep emailing me the offer and it's tempting because I like the surprise but I kept getting things like soaps, mini face creams/products, hair oil, lipsticks/balms in dark colours, perfume samples you can get in boots and nail polishes from brands I don't use - not that I'd expect to see vinylux in a box 😉

There are only a handful of things I use regularly - HD brow tweezers, HD brow palette, sleek blusher, vichy moisturiser (mini in box and I purchased full size) and a couple of mini bottles of perfume I keep in my bag (not the teeny viles).

I did really enjoy getting a surprise box every month and it's so nice when you get something worth £15-20 but the novelty wore off for me because I tend to stick to the same makeup/skin care/nail products and brands.

I just had a look on the she said beauty website and see they now recommend birch box so I might check that out 😊

Oh no! I was under the impression it was extra every month... As long as the novelty wears off after 6 months I'm okay. Let us know if you go for the birchbox, like I said if I did my research I would have gone with them but I was just too excited for glossybox! Never mind... :)

Have you seen the crownandglory hairband box? I stumbled upon it recently. It might be fun for someone who never really uses the products you get in glossybox.

http://crownandglory.bigcartel.com/the-glitterati

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow thanks Amber, I didn't realise there were so many different types of boxes! Do you get this box? As it's £20 a month I may get a one off and kinda hope I don't fall in love with it for the sake of my bank account ;)

By the way a 6 month birchbox is on livingsocial at the moment! Half the price :) yes I bought it! Couldn't help it!

By the way a 6 month birchbox is on livingsocial at the moment! Half the price :) yes I bought it! Couldn't help it!

Ohhh do you have a link to it? x

Ooo I'm glad I read this I was just about to get the birch box full price! So excited for it to arrive.

Ohhh do you have a link to it? x

If you type in on google 'living social birch box' it comes up :) sorry don't have a direct link!

If you also use topcashback you can get abit more off too going through there :)

Latest posts

Back