Glossybox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if anyone has a birth box code let me know

Yes let's all keep a look out for any beauty box deals :) would buy it again.
So this is glossy box October edition. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413446170.738181.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413446184.132969.jpg

The question still stands :

Which is better ? Glossy or birch ??

Xx

The question still stands :

Which is better ? Glossy or birch ??

Xx

Having had both for the last 4 months, it's pretty much equal. Maybe birch by a small margin just because sometimes they send healthy foods like chia seeds and baked mango but I adore the actual glossy boxes boxes x

Not picked up my glossy box from the post office yet. Hope it's good!

I hadn't heard of these, so stuck it out on Google to see what they were all about...looks good - but oddly (or not so oddly) both companies are now appearing as sponsored ads on my fb newsfeed...

Talk about big brother watching your every google move :eek:

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I hadn't heard of these, so stuck it out on Google too see what they were all about...looks good - but oddly (or not so oddly) both companies are now appearing as sponsored ads on my fb newsfeed...

Talk about big brother watching your every google move :eek:

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I looked at a pair of shoes on a website and then every website I went on after had adverts down the side of the page of those shoes! It's like the Truman show.

Can't make my mind up whether glossy or birch 🙉!!xx

Received my second birch box last week and I like it so much more than glossy box.
Glossy box samples were so tiny- like if you went to a make up counter you could get them for free anyway so I cancelled and went with birchbox :) x

There is also 'you beauty' where you actually choose two things you want. Plus it is only £6 inc postage.
It is a good first beauty box

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

These are my glossy boxes so farImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414940714.435191.jpg
They are perfect for filling up and using the unwanted items for Christmas. I just sorted 2 out for my nans but found myself wanting to keep more things! I have 2 more glossy and birchboxes to come before my subscription ends and I dunno what to do!

Has anyone tried the youbeauty boxes? Would love to see a pic.

Latest in Beauty is a good box.
Not a monthly box, but great value

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back