Glossybox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delish

Reaction score
Omg so excited , my first glossybox has been dispatched x
I've never done this sort of thing before so really cant wait to see whats inside x

Anyone else do anything like this ? X

What's a glossy box?

I ordered a men's box last year and it was a bit disappointing I think they have a better range of sample products for women so I'm sure it will be great. The men's box contained sample sachets and tbh you can get much better samples in most department stores.

I used to get glossybox but it went a bit downhill so I cancelled as the products were little £1 minis I could have got in boots. Sometimes they are great samples though and you get to try stuff you wouldn't think to buy. Hope you get a fab box! I use all my empty boxes for storage, they are really pretty! X

I used to get glossybox but it went a bit downhill so I cancelled as the products were little £1 minis I could have got in boots. Sometimes they are great samples though and you get to try stuff you wouldn't think to buy. Hope you get a fab box! I use all my empty boxes for storage, they are really pretty! X

Oh no ! Xx
I will let you know what i get and what i think x

What's a glossy box?

Basically its a subscription of £10 a month for a surprise box of at least 5 items ranging from creams to make up perfume hair care x
Etc
Or you can buy a one off box if you don't wan to subscribe x

You fill in a form with personal stuff like
Eye colour
Skin type
Hair colour etc
So you get products to suit you x
:)
I think its pretty cool ,
Especially for those people who don't get bought little goodies or have got no one to spoil them x if you get me x

I bought a 3 month subscription for my friend for Christmas, as far as I know she loved it! xx

It's a nice little pressie for yourself. I used to look forward to receiving mine every month. But after a while the samples got really small like the ones you get free from make up counters.
I cancelled after about 10 then changed to birch box.
But I did get a full size seche vite polish I'm one once :) xx

It's a nice little pressie for yourself. I used to look forward to receiving mine every month. But after a while the samples got really small like the ones you get free from make up counters.

This is good to know , if i don't like it ill research birch box , thanks x

Omg so excited , my first glossybox has been dispatched x
I've never done this sort of thing before so really cant wait to see whats inside x

Anyone else do anything like this ? X

I hope you like it Delish! I can't wait for mine to arrive this month and have been pleased everytime over the last year.

I haven't had my dispatch email yet but hope it arrives tomorrow... The theme is dark romance... Eeeekkkkk xx

I was so disappointed in mine. I only got 3 boxes then i cancelled & switched to birchbox x

I hope you like it Delish! I can't wait for mine to arrive this month and have been pleased everytime over the last year.

I haven't had my dispatch email yet but hope it arrives tomorrow... The theme is dark romance... Eeeekkkkk xx

Oh yes i got that email for dar romance with ruby lips and stuff
I always wear red lips so this is perfect for me :)
Cant wait
Let me know what you think x

I had two before I cancelled. The last one my blusher arrived completely smashed, I emailed them and they asked for pics as if I was lying! It seemed to me like they must be in hot water to accuse a customer of being untruthful - if it was my business I'd just sent another but I guess everyone's different. I sent them a pic, even whinged on Twitter and it took a month from start to finish I had to email time and time again and then the replacement arrived in a thin brown envelope no apology, voucher or anything. There seemed to be a lot complaining on Twitter. They also sent lashes worth £6.. £1 in Savers :/ I loved the idea though, my 1st one was great and I'm sure you will get an amazing box this month now!! Lol x

I didn't realise birch box was now in the uk! They were just in the states for ages but didn't ship here.

Very excited! Thanks!

I didn't realise birch box was now in the uk! They were just in the states for ages but didn't ship here.

Very excited! Thanks!

No prob :)
They are on Facebook & twitter too if you needed any info x

No prob :)
They are on Facebook & twitter too if you needed any info x

Thank you ☺️

May have just subscribed to a box or two, can't wait for the first nod to arrive!

glossybox have one more chance to give me a good box or I am cancelling.

I've been getting it for about 2 years and it was a lot better before. You used to be able to decide what kind of products you did/didn't want eg I never wear nail varnish and they sent me rubbish colours so I took it off my list.

I have received some great items though; my HD Brows tweezers are AMAZING! As annoying as it was getting my HD Brows blusher all smashed up, they sent me another one within 2 weeks and now i have two!

Recently though the fact that that they are sending me 2 sachets of a cream and including them as one of my items when I can get them for nothing from boots or debenhams.

Last chance!

:( im disappointed x
Bot only the fact it got left in my bak garden to be soaked in the rain!
I am disappointed and i will be getting in to them! Xx

:( im disappointed x
Bot only the fact it got left in my bak garden to be soaked in the rain!
I am disappointed and i will be getting in to them! Xx

Latest posts

Back