Glossybox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first Glossybox arrived today :) I must say I wasn't toooo impressed at first with what I received but the lipstick is really good and is actually long lasting (although not really my shade!) I cant wait for my next one already xx

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can we be 100% sure the birch box will be the full size etc when using the living social deal? I love a good deal and bargain but wary some things won't be as good as they usually are full price! X

Can we be 100% sure the birch box will be the full size etc when using the living social deal? I love a good deal and bargain but wary some things won't be as good as they usually are full price! X

You purchase the 6 month subscription n type in the code at the checkout, so it's the same box everyone gets. Mine should hopefully come Monday and I'll post up a pic, hope the deal doesn't end soon as there's no timer.
https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1225876?ref=email-xm4f&rpi=168689618

I can't believe the deal is still on! My July arrived today. I'm soooo excited!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407155500.650332.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407155513.190539.jpg
I've never owned something from benefit before so I'm so excited to use it. Anyone else got there box?
Here's the link again if anyone missed it :)

I can't believe the deal is still on! My July arrived today. I'm soooo excited!
View attachment 71970View attachment 71971
I've never owned something from benefit before so I'm so excited to use it. Anyone else got there box?
Here's the link again if anyone missed it :)

Mines not came yet, signed up on 29th so not long after you and hoping it comes this week! Not had a dispatch email yet though!! I'm so excited for it to come!

My dispatch email came Saturday and it arrived today. You'll have it by the end of the week, then it won't be long until the august one. I wish I'd signed up sooner, it's lovely to receive beauty items you wouldn't go for.

(Maybe a mod could change the title to monthly beauty boxes or something? Sorry OP, overtaken the thread :))

My dispatch email came Saturday and it arrived today. You'll have it by the end of the week, then it won't be long until the august one. I wish I'd signed up sooner, it's lovely to receive beauty items you wouldn't go for.

(Maybe a mod could change the title to monthly beauty boxes or something? Sorry OP, overtaken the thread :))

It came yesterday late afternoon!! Never received a dispatch email tho. I'm excited August box will be here soon tho. I'm impressed with July box! Not sure I'll wear the polish, i got the really pale pink so depends how opaque it is when it's on.

Don't you just love the box for the polish though? I didn't know what it was at first, very cute. But that polish will go in my sisters Xmas box as I won't wear it. Can't wait to try the benefit pore cream and I was thinking of getting some chia seeds, so looking forward to trying them out.

I'm so sad that I didn't sign up in time for the June box and get the beauty blender and cleanser lol I got a dispatch email on Saturday so hoping my July box arrives soon :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't you just love the box for the polish though? I didn't know what it was at first, very cute. But that polish will go in my sisters Xmas box as I won't wear it. Can't wait to try the benefit pore cream and I was thinking of getting some chia seeds, so looking forward to trying them out.

Yes I love it! And same about the benefit cream. I've never heard of chia seed before but they sound good! The lip lube is really nice feels nice when it's on too. I wonder what will be in August box!?!! It's as exciting as payday ;)

I've not tried the lip lube yet. It looks bright but on the pic on the leaflet it looks subtle. It is very exciting haha, like I said, I wish I'd signed up sooner! I also like the fact if you like something and want to buy another you can buy it through the shop and get points for it.

My August box came today!! Not as much variety, all skin care really! My little bag was broken though and the exfoliating cleanser had leaked, emailed them and they are sending out replacement straight away which I thought was very good of them!

Mine came yesterday. Haven't had my glossybox yet n I ordered it before?! Not impressed with this month, the chapter of a book is interesting and the only thing I'm excited about it the highlighter, never used one before :)

Mine came yesterday. Haven't had my glossybox yet n I ordered it before?! Not impressed with this month, the chapter of a book is interesting and the only thing I'm excited about it the highlighter, never used one before :)

Haven't ordered glossy box so can't help there! I'm not as impressed with this month either, the highlighter will be good to try! And I will use the leave in conditioner- probably take it away with me. Will be interesting to see if the cc cream is any good.

The CC creams are only tiny, probs 2 uses tops, but it would be good to use n see if I should get the full sized ones. The oil treatment also looks interesting. By far last month was much better!

I got an email through from glossy saying "we are sorry to see you go, please re subscribe and receive a free box". Not sure if it's a generic email or I'm not getting a box ha! Or I'm just impatient....

The CC creams are only tiny, probs 2 uses tops, but it would be good to use n see if I should get the full sized ones. The oil treatment also looks interesting. By far last month was much better!

I got an email through from glossy saying "we are sorry to see you go, please re subscribe and receive a free box". Not sure if it's a generic email or I'm not getting a box ha! Or I'm just impatient....

Yeah shame they are so small but it's enough to try It out which I suppose is the idea! Not keen on oil for my face but will give it a go.

Sounds like they think you've un subscribed- maybe email them and find out what's going on?

Anyone any updates on glossy box or birch box ? Are they still as good as when you first signed up? Etc xx

Ohhh if anyone see another living social offer please post at £30 it's a good Xmas present.

With glossy box I think they're get for non pros! I've had a few and thought oh great more samples 😁😁 end up going to my sister. The birch box looks better with full sized items

With glossy box I found a lot of up and coming brands! I think company's give then products to distribute in there boxes in order to get the brand out there

I've had 3 benefit products now from birchbox, never had benefit before and I have fallen in love! I love the boxes equally, the glossy boxes are gorgeous. I'll put pics up if anyone is interested. Got my glossybox yesterday and my birchbox last Thursday. I get my last box in December, so deciding whether to carry on or not, as I got the birchbox subscription free due to 3 people using my code.

Latest posts

Back