Gmex 15th October

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki x

Reaction score
Who is going to Gmex on sunday 15th October :?:

Is anyone competeing and in wich category ?? :)

If any geeks are competeing i would love to come and find you and offer my support and take a look at what you are doing. :hug:

Thanks

Who is going to Gmex on sunday 15th October :?:

Is anyone competeing and in wich category ?? :)

If any geeks are competeing i would love to come and find you and offer my support and take a look at what you are doing. :hug:

Thanks

when i competed a gmex last yr we were slightly futher away from the stands upstairs somewhere, ppl couldnt come and watch... i dunno what it will be like this yr
sometimes you can watch at earls court but if im honest as a competitor i can put me off (ppl watching) as i get distracted by the noise etc...

when i competed a gmex last yr we were slightly futher away from the stands upstairs somewhere, ppl couldnt come and watch... i dunno what it will be like this yr
sometimes you can watch at earls court but if im honest as a competitor i can put me off (ppl watching) as i get distracted by the noise etc...

Oh i see,i have been to Gmex many times,but only for hair,i didn't realise the competiors would not be in veiw.Thanks x

im going this year - not competing though - was going to go last yr with my mate but she let me down at the last min (as usual ) xx

Hi
I'm going , looking forward to it. Not competing though.

Angie (bagpuss) and i are going on sunday, would LOVE to meet up with ya!:hug:

Were staying over on the saturday night (watch out machester!!)

AMb xx

I'll be there - along with my little plastic friend!

My first one after getting back into the business, can't wait.

I seem to remember my feet hurting alot last time so I think I'll take advantage of one of the foot soak/spa trials this time, all in the interest of research you understand.....

I will be there staying overnight as well and competing in natural nail competition on the sunday.

Hiya, I am going with my friend. looking forward too it. maybe people going can meet up and chat. or is that being to forward as i am a newbie on here. Just a thought. I am not competing not good enough lol
take care love Trace xxx

I'll be there aswell. Can't wait saving up hard for stuff that I don't even know I want yet lol.

Pity about my split nail Lucia, was looking forward to being a model - probably the first and last time.

I think I did offer my hands to another geek aswell just in case I wasn't good enough for you (crying into my tea now), but I can't remember who it was as I deleted the pm - oops.

Will have search for the thread again.

i will be there, not competing though to much going on at the mo...but will be hanging around till the comp results are read out...thats where you see alot of the geeks and its nice to show your support

I'm going on the Sunday!! Wish I had more money though as theres s much there you wanna get!! Hubby goes white when I mention it ,lol !! :O)

I'll be there, not competing on the basis that i'm not trained yet!!!! Watch out next year though i'll be taking the novice comp by storm, oh yes! I have too much confidence, anybody want some.

Perhaps we should all wear flowers in our hair so we can spot one another. A cheesy but intriguing thought.

im going on sunday but decided against entering the natural mail comp (sorry lucia) as i have not got any time to give it 100% this year as have 4 jobs on the go as it is ....so see most of you there

I,m like a big kid, i am so exited and i can't wait to meet you guys .

Maybe we could arrange a meeting point ?

What do you think ? xxx

a meeting time and point sounds good....at excel we all met up and ended up wearing our geek hats and heckling sam on his custom blending demo (sorry sam lol)

if i go to gmex ill be working on the stand so pop over and say hi ;)

I don't have a geek hat :cry:

Where is a good place to meet ??

I will certainly call to see you Jess if you let me know where you will be,it will be great to meet you all x

What is it - where is it and when is it?

What is it - where is it and when is it?

gmex is a trade show like earls court and excel but instead of being in london its in manchester its the 15th & 16th oct

Latest posts

Back