Going on my Shellac course tomorrow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planky1

Reaction score
Very excited :)

Has anyone else been on the training via Ellisons at all? When I booked, the lady I spoke with said she was going to put aside all the bits I need for the course including 6 Shellac colours. Just wondered, do they choose the colours for you or do I get to choose? If the latter, I have heard on here lots about Fedora, Iced Cappuccino and Hot Pop Pink. Which other colours of the range are a MUST for my first lot?

Many thanks in advance xx

Definitely the French colours. Love Gotcha, love Wildfire and Hollywood (both vibrant reds ... take your pick) tutti fruitti ... Mother of Pearl goes over all colours to add a subtle bling (in Sept we will have a super blingy bling that will go over all)!! Personally I have them all! :D

Last edited:
Tropix! You'll understand why when you see the colour lol

Ah Tutti Frutti, that was the other one I was trying to think of! Thank you. And what was the one everyone uses for French again? Is that the creme puff?
Thank you for your replies xx
Geeg, I'm pretty sure I won't leave there tomorrow without all of them anyway!!! :)

Creme puff is the white for the French. You can use all different pinks for the nail... My favourite is romantique. X

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Fantastic, thank you so much geeks :) Cannot WAIT to get them now!

You will love it. I've been obsessed with it since the first ones I did at the event. Have a look at fingernail fixers colour combo's, they are on fb and on the Shellac lovers group. If your hands shake (mine do, I drink way to much coffee) then a cheep small gel brush is a good idea for tiding up the smile on your french look. I love the colour Blackpool, can't remember what you layer it with to get a truly yummy green. But it's all in the group. Have fun tomorrow xx

Yes tutti frutti is the one I have used the most, as well as tropix. Mother of pearl is a must. I have used that a lot over lots of different colours. I love negligee too, such a beautiful colour, that really makes you look like you're 'well groomed'lol does that make sense!!

You will love it. I've been obsessed with it since the first ones I did at the event. Have a look at fingernail fixers colour combo's, they are on fb and on the Shellac lovers group. If your hands shake (mine do, I drink way to much coffee) then a cheep small gel brush is a good idea for tiding up the smile on your french look. I love the colour Blackpool, can't remember what you layer it with to get a truly yummy green. But it's all in the group. Have fun tomorrow xx
Iced coral over Blackpool hun. xx

Well I'm here and sitting outside, 45 minutes early!! So nervous!! :eek:

Enjoy the course! I love that you are early!:) bet you are also beyond excited! Let us know how it goes x

It was fab!!! :D Now really can't wait to start practising it so I am ready for when I open my little salon. They didn't have all I need in stock so need to wait a bit longer before I can get friends round to practise on

Glad you enjoyed the course, I'm doing mine next Month! :) what colors did you go for in the end?

I got 6 in my kit, can't remember what they all are off hand but none of the ones I wanted, so will be adding a few more and bringing it up to around 10-12 to start with as I need to start watching the pennies now. I definitely want Fedora, Tropix, Creme Puff, and Negligee. Another couple I was thinking of were Strawberry Smoothie and Iced cappuccino perhaps. Also bought some CND colour and effects polishes whilst I was there, have played with those already and love them :)

Latest posts

Back