Good Quality cuticle nippers...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna Lee

Reaction score
After serving me for 6 whole years, my cuticle nipper broke today.

Can anyone recommend any good cuticle nippers for me to replace mine?
I need something precise and sharp with a small 'head' of around 3 mm.

The price is not a problem as I am willing to pay a high price for good quality tools.
I would be grateful for any recommendations. Thanks Geeks.

You've only had one pair?! Holy Moses. I have about 10 pairs.

I would suggest Mehaz implements. They are very high quality.

I have a pair of Tweezerman, 1/4 jaw that are fab. They are brushed stainless and feel fab in my hand. I think I purchased them at Sally's. HTH! :)

You've only had one pair?! Holy Moses. I have about 10 pairs.

I would suggest Mehaz implements. They are very high quality.

Haha... I don't only have the 1 pair, I have collected about 5 along the way. But I usually just use the 1 pair while the other 4 just sits around doing not very much.
Today my favourite ones broke so I am looking to try and replace those. The ones I did have are no longer in production.

Thank you for your help and suggestion, I will look into it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I have a pair of Tweezerman, 1/4 jaw that are fab. They are brushed stainless and feel fab in my hand. I think I purchased them at Sally's. HTH! :)

That's what I use but mine came from Ellisons I think...

The ones I did have are no longer in production.

If you remember/know the name & make of them try looking on Amazon or Ebay (if you havent already) - you never know!

Or post a "Wanted" in our Geekbay! x

Have a look here: Margarita Belska they are hand sharpened, much sharper than most factory sharpened nippers. My favourite..

I'm a Tweezerman Fan and I think I got mine from B**ts. I too have others, but don't like them as much so they sit around too.

I think Tweezerman tools are great. I have thier tweezers (best tweezers I've ever used!) and nail clippers. I intend on getting thier nippers soon, did buy nippers from a local wholesaler and to be honest I'm disappointed in them, they have gone blunt already after very few uses.

Sam xx

Latest posts

Back