Good toner, not Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemmaLou

Reaction score
Currently I'm using Wella 10/8 with 10/0 to tone my blonde hair, but looking to try another brand. I've only ever trained with Wella and have only recently come back to my hairdressing roots lol :)

Has anyone any suggestions for me? My hair lifts really well and I don't want it looking too ashy. Thanks in advance guys x

I love 9.2 affinage. Can go very violet so watch it closely xoxo

Try affinage they have a great range x

Loving igora 91:2-4, nice beige lovely and soft

I've never used wella but I LOVE Redken shades eq .. And have heard great things about Goldwell toners!

Igora Vibrance 9.5-1
Apply quickly and watch closely.

Also Luo color PO1 is very good for silver/ash.
Again apply very quickly and watch closely.

These colors should give a silver/ash tone, but if you do prefer a warm beige, then you can use Igora Vibrance 9.5-4 or Igora Royal 9.5-4 as suggested above.

;)

Matirx SPV is brilliant, obviously if your hair is quite light keep a good eye on it :)

So easy to get stuck in a rut with the one brand! Thanks everyone for your replies, really love this site x

Stick with wella just change the tones or depth or try using colour touch or colour fresh

Tigi do a lovely one but I can't remember the bloody colour! I will have to check at work and let you know! I use wella 10/8 and the tigi one to tone my own hair!

Latest posts

Back