Goodbye ole Geek, hello apps and more!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too - are these and other bits likr group etc going to be on a later version?

Keep getting this annoying message :

So what am I doing wrong there then?!?!?!

The app doesn't have he exact same functionality yet. I'm sure these will be added in the next update.

Re: the error message, I'm getting that too but only when inhale reception problems.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

The app is awesome loving using it ♥:green:

iPad is in the works. You can currently use the iPhone version on the iPad (which is... meh). Not sure how long till it will be ready though. Doubt it will be before Christmas.

Great news! I tried the iphone one but it's so small on the iPad it's easier for me to view it with Safari, and when I doubled it twas all pixelly!! At least it gives me something to look forward to after Christmas!

I'm loving the new salon geek app, thank you so much for taking the time to create it! :)

I was also very pleasantly surprised to see it was a free app, so another bonus!!!

Everyone who has access to this app should definitely get it!

Xx

Really like the iPhone app , such a good idea :)

One for the blackberry users would be niffty! :green:

Double surfing phone and PC - what can be better than that??? even tho it didn't show that I had used my iPhone like other posts had!

great news, I have my Iphone attached to me...:green:

Hello

Brilliant Logo ;-) really fun and ''cartooney''.

When is it getting implemented into the sitE?

Love the iphone app. I come and have a read when i cant sleep at night from the comfort of my warm bed !!! :)

Latest posts

Back