Goodbye ole Geek, hello apps and more!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the app guys x x

Ooooh exciting, will download that now! If it isn't already iPad suited, will you be making one for iPad?

Loving the logo. Thanks Sam, your a legend! x

iPad is in the works. You can currently use the iPhone version on the iPad (which is... meh). Not sure how long till it will be ready though. Doubt it will be before Christmas.

Smiley's don't work on the app. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Next update they will.

Glad peeps are liking the logo. Me? I love it (but freaky geek will always hold a place in my heart)

How brilliant is the salon geek app??!! Im LOVING it!!

Posted with my Droid phone

oooh i like the logo , very swish , didnt know there was a app for it !!! i shall go and mess with my phone , lol x

Loving it all xxx the new logo does remind me of Google lol............ easy to remember,
the new application is ace, got it on iPhone now..... loving your work Samuel xxxx

Yayyyy! I love the new salongeek app. I'm gonna be on it alot more now that it's easier to navigate!! Thanks!! :)

Maybe you're already working on something... On the app instead of "participated" do you think "subscribed" might be better?

Gotcha. Personally I like the ability to quickly see new posts in threads I participated in. You can get to your subscribed threads by clicking the More button ( ... ) and then "favourites". Now THAT should certainly be renamed!!!

Love the new logo. xxx

Gotcha. Personally I like the ability to quickly see new posts in threads I participated in. You can get to your subscribed threads by clicking the More button ( ... ) and then "favourites". Now THAT should certainly be renamed!!!

Ah, cool. That's handy. Not as quick to get to though. I like to see both. Some threads I like to follow but don't necessarily have anything constructive to add.

now I am really going to have to give up my Blackberry for a Droid to get the Geek app!!

i am downloading my app as we speak. wooooop!!!

feel like santa came early :) xxx

I really need to get a better phone....(mine just makes calls and that other old fashioned stuff) its all brill GMG xx

Last edited:
The ironic thing is literally the day before I'd emailed the GMG because (in a moment of boredom) I'd put a nice new festive hat on the Ol' Geek! :)

Haven't been around for a few days, and now see that Sam's been at it again!

Well done on the new look though ... will be checking out the App very soon too btw :green:

O M GEEEEEEEEE, I am sooooooooooooooo impressed with my app!!! My i-phone is now complete :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

ooo logo looks v swish x

fab app now can geek on my phone easier now!

Jess x

Just downloaded the app. Only one issue I have with it! I cant find the blogs anymore :-(

Just downloaded the app. Only one issue I have with it! I cant find the blogs anymore :-(

Me too - are these and other bits likr group etc going to be on a later version?

Keep getting this annoying message :

"Unknown error
It appears the server has some issue with SalonGeek or your session is expired. If this problem persists please re-enter this forum from Account tab."

So what am I doing wrong there then?!?!?!

Latest posts

Back