got possible client from this set

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chikkies nails

Reaction score
hi i was doing the grocery shopping yesterday and was asked who done my nails i said i do and the cashier got my details and just waiting for a phone call now yay first paying client in over a year as i had a break and now im back in it again these are the nails they are IBD and some pink glitter over natural tips i did the whites myself and it was the first time i did the smile lines too. they arnt perfect but im very happy with these took me ages to do as well lol

Your own nails certainly are your best advertisement. I hope that works out for you. You mentioned your work 'isn't perfect'. Why not post your pic in Nail Critique section and get some invaluable 'geeky' advice?
Good luck, hun!
Alex

I came back into gel nails after a pause. I got more clients from wearing my own enhancements than I did advertising !! I got new clients from my local "butty" shop where I get my dinner, the supermarket, school run and even in a que for milk at the newsagents !!!! My nails are only tipped french white with uV gel over, nothing fancy at all!! I've just got my first booking from a recommendation from a girl in the above mentioned butty shop - I must be doing something right.

Like your enhancements, I think I need to get practicing with some glitter before someone asks me to do it. Well done you, I like them. x

Latest posts

Back