Gothic romance location shoot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee7smith

Reaction score
I am going on a location photo shoot with my college next week ( finally going back to do nvq3 after 10 years .. The theme is gothic romance , what instantly comes to my mind is twighlight /kristen Stuart .. Fairly dark clothes with a soft edge .
Maybe burgundy lips .. Hair could be styled practically any way , am I right in thinking check the clothes before any hair style is created ? How do you interpret gothic romance ? It's such an interesting style and can't wait to get creating :)
It's been ages since I did a photo shoot , and I guess I stood back before but this time I want to be right in there :)

Ummm... Lots of black lace.. Dark lip colour not black but dark red or maybe even bright red?.. Smokey eyes.. Hair, I would do sophisticated with a twist of messiness or go all out with bright blue slices or red? Also a tarnished looking crucifix necklace?

This may be completely the opposite of what your looking for though lol

Xx

have you heard of Vampira? she was very OTT for her time, very sexual but i love the 50s smooth silky jet black waves, very defined brows and nipped in waists.... google her,could be tweaked to be more romantic than sexy.

ps spikeyfaerie just clicked on your link to realise you are based really close to me lol just going to like your page!! xxx

I like these and I would add like thin gold chaines and maby little crosses/sculls/lockets into the bun? Just idea I had a picture in my head of a big birds nest with delicate gold crosses etc intertwined into it? X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346707381.860865.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346707381.860865.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 132
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346707401.995651.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346707401.995651.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 297
Wow thanks for the advice - great photos .. I will let you know how it goes .. X

Latest posts

Back