Guess what I have been doing the last week :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawnie

Reaction score
I have just had one of the best weeks ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you all know my ears don't work lol and of course my aim has been to become a Creative Master Technician so here's the story.

My good Friend Gigi offered to come out of retirement and do my master classes with me so I could have one to one, OK I had to travel to Spain but hey I coped with that very nicely lol we worked hard all week and I had my final day on Sunday which must have gone well coz I am now a MASTER :)
I took my daughter with me to be my model and we both had a great time Gigi and Simon are two of the nicest people I know sorry Samantha but you have to share her now babe ;).

I would like to say a big thanks to Gigi for all the time she gave to me and for being a great teacher and it is a honour for me to be one of her girls, and thanks to Simon for the great lunches on our breaks from the class room and of course to Sam for making it all possible for me these guys make up one hell of a family the best.

Gigi I miss you already Hugs and kisses to you both.

Dawnie
CREATIVE MASTER NAIL TECHNICIAN :)

well done and what an inspiration you to us all! And how kind is that of gigi...what an experience! Enjoy your new status - you quite obviously deserve it!

Aww hun thats great news congratulations!! I bet you are so pleased......and what better way to do it than in the sun lol!!

:D :D Congratulations :D :D

And what an honour to have The Geeg as your own personal teacher :D

We had a great time together but we also worked (well Dawnie did :lol: ) very hard.

It is allot to cover in a week and her written assessment grade was really high. We could not have done it had Dawnie not already been a great technician with Fabric#!! She has a great sense of design and does beautiful work.

Dawnie is a talented technician and she is fantastic at caring for the natural nail ... not a mark on Gemma's nails when we soaked the product off ... you guessed it Gemma doesn't normally wear enhancements. Her nails were perfect.

It was fun for me and good for me to come out of retirement and once again teach the Master Classes. The house seems very empty without my friends. :cry:

What a lovely post Well Done Dawnie you are so inspirational - You go girl, looking forward to meeting you at Gmex

Well done Dawnie and mega congrats!!!!! I hope you didn't drink too much sangria??? :biggrin:

J xx

Congratulations Dawnie. I have seen some of your pics in the gallery and I think they are amazing. Well done you xxx:biggrin:

well done Dawnie :biggrin: , glad you all had a great time :biggrin:

What a lovely post!

Congratulations Dawnie!

You deserve to feel proud!

Kx

Well Done Dawnie - I am so glad you had fun aswell as worked hard!! What a wonderful experience!! I didn't know you were there until Dad mentioned it over the phone - no one tells me anything anymore :cry: probably because I am having one of the busiest Septembers EVER!!! Glad Gemma enjoyed it too!! I bet Mullie missed his mum!! xx;) Glad you are both home safe and sound! You flew out a nail tek and flew home a Master - how cool is that????!! :cool:

Congrats and well done Dawnie, another step to acheiving the perfect nail. You go girl
Love David

Hi

Thats great news dawnie.

hey gigi you will have to run a summer boot camp for us geeks! That would be cool!

I am so chuffed and so proud of you Dawnie..........
Gigi is one heck of a teacher........I had first hand expirience of this last summer..........she teaches and it just reaches the parts that other teachers dont reach lol..........
When you have a teacher who is dedicated to giving a student the best, you really do get the best education possible...............
Dawnies nail skills are superb....but what makes her such a great Technician is not just her skill level, it is also her need for wanting to learn more all the time............she is like a sponge, when it comes to nails......absorbs every little bit of knowledge.........
being deaf makes things just that little bit harder for her, but it doesn't stop her lol...............
And there wont be any stopping her now lol.............She is a Master Technician now xxxxxxx

Well done babe, love ya tons xxxx
Gigi thank you for giving my best friend, the best kick up the bum possible........A Masters Certificate............ she is now a fully qualified Technician !!!!!!
Now she will have to believe that she is a good Technician..one that is going from strength to strength.

I love you both dearly xxxx

Little Angel said:
Hi

Thats great news dawnie.

hey gigi you will have to run a summer boot camp for us geeks! That would be cool!
Now there's an idea! :idea: We'll have to think about that one. :cool:

I'll tell you what ... I nearly lost my dog Ben. Dawnie wanted to steal him away. He thought she was pretty special too .... I think he thinks he has 'hearing dog' potential and was playing protector. ;)

geeg said:
Now there's an idea! :idea: We'll have to think about that one. :cool:

I'll tell you what ... I nearly lost my dog Ben. Dawnie wanted to steal him away. He thought she was pretty special too .... I think he thinks he has 'hearing dog' potential and was playing protector. ;)

He is a special dog he has great qualities just like his mum if he is gonna be hearing dog no 2 we will have to work of the pool lounger cushion eating thing lol :)

Dawnie said:
He is a special dog he has great qualities just like his mum if he is gonna be hearing dog no 2 we will have to work of the pool lounger cushion eating thing lol :)
Dawnie I told you to behave and not eat the cushions again................
And poor Ben I bet he took the blame............

very Well Done Dawnie - Congratulations

What a fab thread!!

Well done Dawnie....an inspiration to us all. Reading this has put a big smile on my face :D :D :D

And Geeg.....this boot camp idea.....!!!!!!!!

You rock Dawnie ;)

I am sure you got much more out of it than when you came to watch my presentation and had to attempt to read my lips throughout!!! Hell, those that didn't have to most likely had a hard enough time following ;)

Keep on rocking chick... you're one in a million :D

Latest posts

Back