Guilty Music Pleasures!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kudos to the Elvis fans!!!!! I'm an avid 40s & 50s and some 60s music lover ranging from swing, rock n roll, rockabilly, doo wop, 50s R&B (think more boogie woogie than today's r&b!) oh and northern soul! Elves rocks IMHO! I even dress 50s and my wardrobe is full of dead peoples clothes....but my, they are sparkly and glamorous!!!!!!

I'm also partial to Otis redding, sam cooke, etta James, Dinah Washington, soloman Burke (he done Cry to Me from dirty dancing....awesome song....)

I'm 29 (looking about 12 still) and my know my music tastes are more like someone in their 60s! Ha!

Roots and Country Life are probably their best two songs, very Levellers like!
arrogance ignorance and greed - pretty brilliant! they are amazing live, i don't think i'd ever get bored of seeing them.

George Michael and his younger Wham! days. (I blame my mother!), Backstreet Boys...still! I don't think I've ever grown out of my teenage crush on them! Elvis surely can't be classed as embarrassing? I'm just gutted he's not still around. The man is a god...although I cringe at any tribute Elvis'...I don't enjoy things like that! Bit of Queen...Would loved to have seen them live.:Love:

Elvis surely can't be classed as embarrassing? I'm just gutted he's not still around. The man is a god...although I cringe at any tribute Elvis'...I don't enjoy things like that!

Elvis IS GOD..... i concur!!!!!! *swoon*......... are you an early or late Elvis fan MissD??? Personally, gimme Elvis anytime from 1956-1968 and i start to dribble!!! haha!!!:Love:

Oooh early Elvis....yum!! He's dreamy....

I'm 22 & love dolly parton just puts smile on my face!!!! n seeing her soon can't wait!!!! 

I'm 22 & love dolly parton just puts smile on my face!!!! n seeing her soon can't wait!!!! 

That's definately one of the best guilty music pleasures confessions :biggrin:

Off to see The Monkees now..........Manchester should be a good city to be in tonight...........well, for City fans!

Disney... i sing along in the car... "ohhh i just cant wait to be king":lol:

Latest posts

Back