Gutted-need to share

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlt

Reaction score
I work ad hoc from home and today received a message from client asking where I was (very politely) I booked her in on the wrong day!!! Told her I could fit her in anytime a couple of hrs later! But she declined and rebooked for next week. Just feel rubbish, she's a very loyal client. Told her next apt is complimentary - has anyone else messed up like this before. Gutted.com :(

Aww don't beat yourself up - mistakes happen and you dealt with it professionally. Your client obviously appreciates this as she booked back in x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I work ad hoc from home and today received a message from client asking where I was (very politely) I booked her in on the wrong day!!! Told her I could fit her in anytime a couple of hrs later! But she declined and rebooked for next week. Just feel rubbish, she's a very loyal client. Told her next apt is complimentary - has anyone else messed up like this before. Gutted.com :(

Wow thats nothing. Mistakes happen at.least shes booked back in

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you so much, straw that broke the camels back today!

I slept in once at a friends and only woke up when my family rang and said my client was at the door waiting for me, it's so embaressed g but it makes you extra careful x

Sent from my SM-C115 using SalonGeek mobile app

yeah I think this happens everyone at some stage :)

the fright of it is enough for you to double and triple check everything in the future :) I can't leave the salon with looking at book 100 times to make sure I know when my first appointments is :)

Something similar happened to me yesterday 🙈 i didnt check when my next client was in (so unlike me) and i was running late... which wouldve happened anyway... i told her i was running behind and she stormed out!... i understand its annoying but shes always so rude so tbh im not overly fussed 🙊🙊

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back