Had 20 week scan today......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozpot

Reaction score
Hi All,
I wanted to share my happy news with you, we had our 20 week scan today and we are having another girl!! dh and me are over the moon, we wanted a little sister for Scarlett :green:
Baby is doing brill, a bit bigger than average but I can live with that LOL, saw so much detail it was very emotional.
I am exactky halfway already, mad that time flies so quickly second time round! I already have a good size bump on me too which I am very proud of!
Thanks for reading my update, have uploaded my scan pic for you to see if interested xxxx

Attachments

• Baby Girl 20 weeks.pdf
    135.1 KB · Views: 130
wow those pictures are fantastic, well don i bet your over the moon x

wow them pics are fantastic, good luck hun! xxx

ah bless:hug: :hug:

Still find scan pics fascinating, its so amazing to see your little one !!

Ambxx

congratulations your little girl looks so chilled out. have you gota name for her yet?

congratulations and i'm glad you got the little girl you wanted :hug:

WOW I dont think I have ever seen such detailed scan pictures. They're great!!! :green: Really happy for you hun. xxx

Congrats hun!

Your scan pics are amazing - wish mine had been as clear as that!

That's great news hun x:hug:

hiya just wanna say congratulations and well done on your other little girl. can i just say aswell that scarlett is a lovely name, have you thought of a name for her sister? x

Lovely pics - made me feel all soppy! Congratulations on another girl.....twice as much fun!!

Big hugs:hug:

congratulations hun, your pics are lovely xx

What great scan shots! They are just so clear. Congrats to you my lovely! xxx

Really great news Lorraine. The scans are amazing! xxx

Amazing how clear scan pictures are nowadays compared to when I had my last son.. Incredible to see the spine etc so clear too... I am glad thatyou are getting the little girl you want.

amazing at medical advances today ....Congrats on your baby girl.....good luck!:)

Congrats to you hun!!!!!!

Wonderful scan pics!!!!!!!

keep us posted with your updates!

take it easy!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww congrats hun brilliant scan pics really clear!! hope your having a good pregnancy! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations, another little Princess to add to the team - a nail tech in the making (litterally)!

The pictures are fantastic - thanks for sharing them:hug:

congrats lovey they are fab pictures - I can't believe how clear they are and you can see the spine esp really well. Oh bless a little girl, I love the name Scarlett by the way it's lovely. xx

Latest posts

Back