Had my first serial nail muncher in today what do you think

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
I saw her nails 2 weeks ago and advised her not to bite them anymore and she brought some cuticle oil from me. She booked herself and her 2 daughters in on the same day. When she turned up she had munched all her nails off and i don't do custom blend. I had to mix a color up to hide all underneath, that's why the color doesn't look right but she was very pleased with the result. I have done a before and after pic on the mother and the other 2 are her daughters.

Attachments

• nail bitter after.JPG
    nail bitter after.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 272
wow fab transformation hun well done, i just hope she dont munch them after all your hard work, they are fab

fantastic work hun... bet she was well impressed with them

Wow, what a difference!

She must be chuffed to bits.

They look nice.. Like the nail art too

wow you've done a brill job there!
i also had a very bad nail bitter today she was my first one so i was abit scared.
mine dont look as good as yours thou...

they look great i bet she was sooooo pleased,
i tried to do my sister a set of nails,as she bites them realy bad,and they looked pretty good,:cool:
she was very happy with them UNTILL,,,,:suprised: they all fell off with in a few days i thaught omg,:eek: soooooo how do you get them to stay on???? especially if most of the base is skin not nail??.
oh may i just add i am not an experienced nail tech yet lol

HI Love ,they look nice yes ! especially considering the nail beds to start with .and the fact you wer'nt too sure how you were going to do them
what mix did you use for the nail bed ?
did you sculpt the whole nail ?

does the 1st daughter bite her nails also ,?
i cant tell if it is a tip i can see or if its all part of the design

Wow what a transformation!! Well done you!! Was it all free hand nail art or air brush? Maybe a bit of both, lol!! :)

HI Love ,they look nice yes ! especially considering the nail beds to start with .and the fact you wer'nt too sure how you were going to do them
what mix did you use for the nail bed ?
did you sculpt the whole nail ?

does the 1st daughter bite her nails also ,?
i cant tell if it is a tip i can see or if its all part of the design

they are all tips and yes they all bite there nails. All i used and is against all the rules is every acrylic powder going in my box. Mostly IBD pink, clear and i had a pink which i use for nail art as well. They only wanted them for a couple of days due to work (care assistants). The mom is renewing her wedding vows.

it was all airbrushed i haven't got the steady hand to do it by hand.

Well done they look really good!

well done.i wish i could do a nail biter as good as you.im so jealous.xxxxxxx:D

A really lovely job you have done there honey:)
The length is flattering and the art work is gorgeous. I really like the second design.
Those are the sort of before's and after's anyone would be proud of;)

they look fantastic, well done

they look fab!!!

Fantastic transformation!!!!Well done:Love:

Latest posts

Back