Had My Tantrick Training with g5m_sh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemini7

Reaction score
:lol:
Just had my tantrick training with Gemma I am sooooo excited she was more than fantastic and made me feel so much at ease she is great

Really can't wait to go out there and start my spray tanning

Yeeeehh Im a trained spray tanner whooo

Well done hun enjoy your tanning :)

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your training, and yes, Gemma is brilliant! Good to hear people applauding good teaching.

Just had my tantrick training with Gemma I am sooooo excited she was more than fantastic and made me feel so much at ease she is great

Awwww... Thanks Kelly!!!

You were a star, you picked it up dead easy!! You have so much enthusiasm, and thats what makes a great tech!

Welcome to the world of tanning & happy spraying.

xxxxxxx:hug:

Well done and enjoy spreading the :Love:

Well done hunnie x

Hi there - ive just received info from Gemma and looking to book up (just sorting finances out!!) i was just wondering which kit you went for???
Thanks
Kelly
xXx

Congratulations ... welcome to the wonderful world of spray tanning ... :Love:

Hi Guys,

I am new to all this and am planning to have my training with tantrick, I am so glad to hear that they are good. as i am new to this i didn't know who to go with. how many models do you recommend i get for my training?

Hi Guys,

I am new to all this and am planning to have my training with tantrick, I am so glad to hear that they are good. as i am new to this i didn't know who to go with. how many models do you recommend i get for my training?

If you could get two or even three that would be superb; One minimum though. :hug:

helllooo
im looking into spray tanning being a typical pale and intresting ( glow in the dark) lady , im just wondering if any of you brilliant helpful ladies do training in watford or sourrounding areas ??
i would like to do other stuff ie train as a nail technician as i think that as a career if your making people feel good about themselves what could be a better way to earn a livivn but alas i can only afford to train one thing at a time
cheers for listening !
xx

Hi there - ive just received info from Gemma and looking to book up (just sorting finances out!!) i was just wondering which kit you went for???
Thanks
Kelly
xXx

Kelly I have PM you some details
Cheers :hug:

helllooo
im looking into spray tanning being a typical pale and intresting ( glow in the dark) lady , im just wondering if any of you brilliant helpful ladies do training in watford or sourrounding areas ??
i would like to do other stuff ie train as a nail technician as i think that as a career if your making people feel good about themselves what could be a better way to earn a livivn but alas i can only afford to train one thing at a time
cheers for listening !
xx

TRAINING

Click the link for your nearest trainer.

xx

well done
congratulations on being a spray tan technician!!!!

tan on!!

Latest posts

Back