Hair extension complaint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k_lee110788

Reaction score
I rent a chair in a salon doing hair and makeup. I fitted a girls extensions last week. She provided her own hair (terrible quality ebay hair that had already been fitted before so all ends were frayed) they would not fit in the silicone lined beads I normaly use so I used some larger copper tubes. 2 days later she came back in. About 15 had came out. This time I had some larger silicone beads in stock so I re-fitted the ones that had come out. Shes just messaged me saying they are still coming out and that her friend had had a look and the sections of hair are too small. She wants a refund or them all taken out and refitted. I have been fitting hair for 4 years now and no one elses have came out, i did quite thick sections! How should I deal with this? She seems the type that will start!

Hi kirsty if you knew the hair quality was aweful then most likely the bonds would be terrible to work with also, I would offer her to come in and simply just take thicker sections with all your hair. If that doesn’t work then make sure she is doing correct aftercare but I find with clients the more they pay for the hair the more they look after it. X

Thank you. I am going to refit them all next week. I dont think im going to offer fitting clients with hair they have bought themself anymore either unless they bring the hair in first to have a look at before I order the beads

I only fit the hair I provide myself

Latest posts

Back