Hair extension guinea pigs needed asap Essex Free

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hev

Reaction score
Hi girls, i need some guinea pigs if poss for hair extensions, iv completed training and did a full head last night that looked great. all im asking is models pay for their hair, anyone in Essex/Romford that can help this week? xx

Hi all, i really need a guinea pig for hair extensions, iv completed training, im not charging for fitting or maintenance or removal just asking for a model to but their hair, so roughly £50-

please please let me know if you can help

Hi hev

I am VERY VERY VERY interested!!!!

I am in Chelmsford in Essex! What hair do you use and how much?

I can help! i'll PM u

Hi ya, brilliant.

I just need to get some before and after pics built up, i have a few paying clients in but want to get my confidence up, did someone last night, they looked great.

I use a remy human hair. For a full head the hair costs around 50-75 quid.

I am in Romford. Do you want to be a model, if so when you free? x

OMG I would LOVE some hair extensions!! but how long does my own hair need to be??

I've been trying to grow it for what seems like ages and it doesn't seem to get any longer! :irked:

I'm in Basildon so not far from you :green:

Pm me if u still need some one :)

Love hair extentions, who are you training with :)

ive sent you a pm.x

Hi girls,

i need someone who could come to me either on a Tuesday evenings about 7.30ish for fitting.

IF your interested let me know, you would need to come for a consultation before and pay for your hair but fitting free. Ill be using pre bond method, hair would be Remy Human Hair

Thanks girls x

I've pm'd you too!

Hi girls, i need some guinea pigs if poss for hair extensions, iv completed training and did a full head last night that looked great. all im asking is models pay for their hair, anyone in Essex/Romford that can help this week? xx

hi ya i live in harlow, if that is not too far away for you. which system are you using? i also have a chair for rent if and when you are ready to build your client base that you may be interested in.

i have it done can have it done friday aswell i pm u my number xxx

Hi there,
Im wondering if this offer is still available, I can get the hair I need by next weekend, if you can come to me??? Im quite happy to pay your travel expenses on top, ive pm'd you as well. xxx
faye

hello

if possible would be available for anybody to practice on.

free anytime

hi i live in dagenham and am definately interested. do you seperate pieces of hair extensions not on the weft kind.

what lengths do yu use and what kind of hair

let me know many thanks

Hi girls,

i need someone who could come to me either on a Tuesday evenings about 7.30ish for fitting.

IF your interested let me know, you would need to come for a consultation before and pay for your hair but fitting free. Ill be using pre bond method, hair would be Remy Human Hair

Thanks girls x

hi im defintely interested im only in dagenham let me know
email me on [email protected] many thanks

:)

HI IM AM DEFINATELY INTERESTED ONLY LIVE IN DAGENHAM SO AVAILABLE AS SOON AS. I HAVE BLONDEE JUST PAST SHOULDERS HAIR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] many thanks

Hi there, I would be interested, i am a hair extensionist myself and am always happy to let newbies train on my hair as I have been in the same shoes, if you could email me at [email protected] or txt on 07985229596 that would be great, I am looking for mine to be fitted by the end of the month (January), thanks Nicole x

I am really interested

Are you still needing guinea pigs for hair extensions?

This is a very old thread fom 2008 so i think its probably quite unlikely :hug:

Latest posts

Back