Hair Extensions. American Dream and Verlocke

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess*laura

Reaction score
Hello

Has anyone used American Dream and Verlocke hair before? If so can you tell me which one you preferred.
I have been using American Dream for years but was thinking about trying Verlocke.

Any one got any comments? xxx

Hiya,
American dream wefts are pretty bad to be honest and i've tried Verlock pre bonded and it was the worst i've ever had! after about a week it wasn't even like hair anymore. Just a wad of matting. :eek:

What install method was it for?
x

Really? Ive never had a problem.
I was looking to buy the allready prebonded and se how it went on myself first.

Thanks for replying, ive never heard of anyone using verlocke, i was just looking at their site the other week and thaught about giving them a try.

Any other recommendations?

I'll PM a few i've used in the past.
I've tried LOADS - using Cinderella at the moment.

x

I think dream girl extensions are a rip off-they charge £22 retail in sallys and all you get is one strip of hair! I prefer to buy a big pack of hair (usually every town has a local 'black hair salon' that sells wefts) for around £30-£40+ depending on the quality of the hair. Then I get wig clips and make clip ins tailored for me. My hair is quite thin yet I use 2 doubled up strips of hair, which would be the same thickness as 4 x american dream packs! Plus that way, I get loads more hair and I can cut them to exactly the right width for my head.

I even managed to get 2 sets out of one pack before and I cut one set so it was the same length as my own to wear in the day for volume, then the other set was long and used for nights out.

Hi Verlocke hair is excellent quality and have great customer service as well x

Hi
I have used Verlocke hair on numerous occasions and never had any problems with it, it's good quality hair. I'm using Cinderella at the moment which I love ! I have tried loads so if you need any help then let me know x

Latest posts

Back