Hair help needed by fellow Geek! ASAP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandelionpoppy

Reaction score
Since my avatar, last summer, my hair has grown to chin length.

Going to have cut/colour done tomorrow.

At the mo I think it looks ageing and unkempt, but not in a good way.

Daughter says carry on growing it, hubby says cut it, I think cut it.

Any ideas welcome. (I have a wedding in London next week, and don't like my saggy jawline.)

I like it as it is in your avatar. I had a quick look in your gallery and I think that the photo of you in the red dress is more flattering than the other ones as your hair is off your face, showing more of your features. You look beautiful there.

Is it long enough to have it put up a bit?

Just been back to Newcastle for a couple of days and my mum had grown her hair I loved it! Thought she looked younger, maybe a layered bob? Xx

Last edited:
I love your hair in your avatar D'poppy! I had shoulder length hair this time last year. Had it cut short last may and have never regretted it. Haven't had one negative comment! Why don't you post a before and after!

I love your hair in the Avatar too Dande and didn't you post a pic of it when you got it cut? I am sure you did and it was gorgeous. People like you with great bone structure and skin suit anything, but I like it short :wink2:

Since my avatar, last summer, my hair has grown to chin length.

Going to have cut/colour done tomorrow.

At the mo I think it looks ageing and unkempt, but not in a good way.

Daughter says carry on growing it, hubby says cut it, I think cut it.

Any ideas welcome. (I have a wedding in London next week, and don't like my saggy jawline.)

Look into Caci jowl lift Dandelionpoppy, then you can wear your hair either long or short!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooh girls, thank-you so much! I do think I suit it off my face; if it was long enough to take back it would be OK, but it would a few more months to get it to that length.
I'm veering towards short!

Ooh girls, thank-you so much! I do think I suit it off my face; if it was long enough to take back it would be OK, but it would a few more months to get it to that length.
I'm veering towards short!

Remember, people will be wanting to be with you at the wedding for who you are D'poppy. I doubt if they will be looking at your jawline! We all tend to look at ourselves through a magnifying glass. At weddings we look at outfits and hair, so go and blow them all away!:wink2:

The deed is done!

I listened to your advice.

My hair is choppily very short and a completely different colour.........I've gone from a bit of a pudding basin in washed-out blonde to a very different style, with very deep warm brown with caramel and blonde highlights on the top. I feel very exposed, slightly butch and I love it xx

Sounds gorgeous can we see :) xx

There will be a before and after 'cos my hairdresser asked if he could take them. When he's sent them to me I will post! x

There will be a before and after 'cos my hairdresser asked if he could take them. When he's sent them to me I will post! x

Oooh! Can't wait to see it! Good for you. Glad you love it xx

Latest posts

Back