Hair Supplier to replace Lush US

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missfit

Reaction score
I have been waiting for weeks now for hair from lush us to find today that they dont plan to have any in for another 2 weeks arghhhhh. Ihave about 5 clients waiting to get their extentions in and I'm going to struggle to hold onto their business at this rate.

Unfortunately as I have already quoted costs and placed on offer to drive business I can't afford to pay any more than I pay lush us for hair.

I'm also worried about trying another supplier incase the hair is of poor quality.

Can anyone suggest other suppliers who are in the same price bracket as lush us please?

Thanks

oh no u must be annoyed i usually use lush its always going to be a risk everyone will give you different opinions you could try halo or foxy hair extensions celebrity elite will be too expensive if youv already quoted the price.would it be possible to call the clients apologise and reschedule to another date maybe xx

I have been waiting for weeks now for hair from lush us to find today that they dont plan to have any in for another 2 weeks arghhhhh. Ihave about 5 clients waiting to get their extentions in and I'm going to struggle to hold onto their business at this rate.

Unfortunately as I have already quoted costs and placed on offer to drive business I can't afford to pay any more than I pay lush us for hair.

I'm also worried about trying another supplier incase the hair is of poor quality.

Can anyone suggest other suppliers who are in the same price bracket as lush us please?

Thanks

Foxy I've had some samples and seems on same level as Lush us, just ordered their colour ring loads more colour.

I am in the same position, i trained with Lush-us and was originally very happy with their hair..but ive became increasingly frustrated with their stock problems and i was also starting to find their 613 blonde of poor quality. Im currently trialing Halo hair,ive got their stick tip hair in micro-links in at the moment..ive only had them in for 2 weeks but so far so good.Id also say halo taper's off slightly less than lush-us.
I read somewere on here that with celeb elite you need a lot less hair because it is the same thickness from root to tip..im sure the geek said max 120 -140 strands, so it wouldnt work out that much more than lush-us for a full head..i'm going to try them next.

Halo's wholesale prices are fab tho,if you email them they quickly send you a sample and price list. Oh and my order came next day delivery too.cant fault them for service..i'll re-post on my thoughts of the hair in a few more weeks :D

Well I've had an order from Lush Us recently. What exactly is it they are short of?

Another huge vote for Halo, they hold a massive stock and such an easily helpful company to work with. The delivery is always on time always next day and 99% before 9am in the morning! My clients and I are always so pleased with the quality of the hair and how it lasts. If you email [email protected] they will send you further details and prices xxx

Another huge vote for Halo, they hold a massive stock and such an easily helpful company to work with. The delivery is always on time always next day and 99% before 9am in the morning! My clients and I are always so pleased with the quality of the hair and how it lasts. If you email [email protected] they will send you further details and prices xxx

I've had details about wholesale prices, but you have to order a minimum of £200 every month to get those prices don't you? Do you find you can manage that? I order mine as I go, worries me to get tied down. How does it work for you? Sorry question, questions !

The minimum spend is not totally set in stone, my first order was around £150 I am guessing that is in place so people dont just buy one thing and keeps these great prices to professionals only. After this you can just buy as and when you need, sometimes I will only spend £50 - £60 one week but the next week I will spend much more depending on clients. Just give them a call and I am sure they will do everything they can to help you!

The minimum spend is not totally set in stone, my first order was around £150 I am guessing that is in place so people dont just buy one thing and keeps these great prices to professionals only. After this you can just buy as and when you need, sometimes I will only spend £50 - £60 one week but the next week I will spend much more depending on clients. Just give them a call and I am sure they will do everything they can to help you!

Thank you xx

Hi girls
I am really shocked to hear the comments about Lush Us Uk as I've always found their service fab. I know from time to time certain colours go out of stock ( certain celebrities changing hair colour sometimes influences this!!!!) however they are always on hand to recommend alternatives. As a hairdresser in the past I've coloured their hair or used other blonde colours to achieve the desired effect. I rang and asked why such a popular colour like 613 was out of stock, and I can't knock their honesty. They told me they'd had a quality issue with the 613 and 60 so pulled it off the shelves. I personally would rather they be honest with us, than have us go and fit poor quality hair which would definately lose us our clients. I too was disappointed but take my hat off to Lush Us for taking the time to talk through their issues with me - that alone shows they value my custom. I know that I may sound like an advocate for Lush Us, but to be honest after years of searching through suppliers and newer hair extension companies coming then going I just know that we will not find another supplier who can supply the quality of hair they do for the prices they do. In my opinion the vast majority of problems with hair extensions are down to aftercare and good advice. 613 is a difficult colour to look after so it may be worth while hammering home the aftercare a little more. I have girls that are still wearing 613 after almost 6 months (they have been repositioned!!!) and the hair still looks and feels fantastic. Ok they are excellent with products and take the time that extensions require but surely that is value for money?????? I hope you all resolve your supplier problems soon xxx

Exactly Snazzyz! I agree with all you say. I have a client who is wearing lush us hair that looks exactly like it did when I fitted it and that was 5 months ago. And she straightens it EVERY day!
She uses all the products in the lush us aftercare pack and it is very impressive.
there will be other suppliers that offer good hair and good customer service ...it would be silly to say otherwise...but I would not be so eager to leave Lush Us entirely. Perhaps having a second string might help though I've used them for 6 years and never needed anyone else.

Linda

Latest posts

Back