Hair wholesalers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, here is the Pure natural 20 inch virgin hair weft photos as promised ,
I have been trying to upload these all day anyway I have now pre tipped the wefts now into pre bonded singles ,
so I shall be showing pictures of the install soon as promised on my on my model
and of course it will need styling too after installing too :hug: x minky

PureVirginHairExtensions009.jpg

Above is the natural 20 inch virgin hair

PureVirginHairExtensions005.jpg

Above is the natural 20 inch virgin hair softly premed and coloured
PureVirginHairExtensions007.jpg

Above is the same natural 20 inch virgin hair softly premed and coloured
PureVirginHairExtensions004.jpg

Above is a piece of the same hair lightened to that very pale blonde without the need of a toner, plus the hair stayed very strong even on the ends

the top one looks so nice,thick and lovely.. not sure the red would suit me though :eek:

the top one looks so nice,thick and lovely.. not sure the red would suit me though :eek:

They are all the very same weft :lol: just sofly permed and coloured cherry red to match a red headed young lady's hair lol

but this hair can be coloured or permed to any colour even pale blonde
as shown
no I dont think I would suit the red either :lol: lol x but the young
lady looks gorgoes with it,
and the extenstions will look even better styled and tonged in larger curls :)

They are all the very same weft :lol: just sofly permed and coloured cherry red to match a red headed young lady's hair lol

but this hair can be coloured or permed to any colour even pale blonde
as shown
no I dont think I would suit the red either :lol: lol x but the young
lady looks gorgoes with it,
and the extenstions will look even better styled and tonged in larger curls :)

oh...:).... i must be so lazy as i never thought of colouring or perming it in the salon i just get it like that..

are you installing the straight and wavy one ?

oh...:).... i must be so lazy as i never thought of colouring or perming it in the salon i just get it like that..

are you installing the straight and wavy one ?

Hi leonnib , I am just pre tipping it all at the moment :) so my client is having the brown weft made into pre bonded extensions for fusion bonding ..... but its now been coloured the deep cherry red colour :)
so she will have a head full of deep cherry red pre bonded extensions to match her own deep cherry red hair :hug: x minky

This is it again below
PureVirginHairExtensions006.jpg

Ps. the flash on the camera did make the red look a lot brighter on one of the photos.....
but it is a nice (deep) cherry red ,

oh ok the straight one is just how it was b4... so its the wavy one.. at least the pics will be different i only ever do blonds and browns..

Hi here are the pictures I took of the pre bonded hair extensions I installed
the hair hasn't been washed or styled yet though but I will put a few more photos up when its all styled too :) x minky

PureVirginHairExtensionsgettingi-12.jpg
PureVirginHairExtensionsgettingi-1.jpg

Above photos of my model with shorter hair
PureVirginHairExtensionsgettingi-2.jpg

PureVirginHairExtensionsgettingi-14.jpg

Getting a lot Longer now

PureVirginHairExtensionsgettingi-8.jpg

PureVirginHairExtensionsgettingi-4.jpg

Checking it out Hmm...... just a few more on top ..... when I wash it maybe I will tong it in curls or shall I have it straightened ......
PureVirginHairExtensionsgettingi-5.jpg

All smiles I think she likes it :)
Pure Virgin pre bonded hair Extensions installation
by minky x

Ps I will put up some more pictures when it has been washed and styled in different ways :hug: x minky

Great ext Minky! Am also into Russian hair at the moment. Its expensive but the best. I usually use Polish or Spanish hair. I never use Indian.
Mind you, I never do cheap extensions. My average price is around the 500 quid mark

Great ext Minky! Am also into Russian hair at the moment. Its expensive but the best. I usually use Polish or Spanish hair. I never use Indian.
Mind you, I never do cheap extensions. My average price is around the 500 quid mark

Thanks Persianista :) This is pure Virgin hair and has been softly permed and coloured it needs washing and styling yet though , it was given a soft perm so the client can have some curls , but I must say the hair is so lovely and lightweight and very fine hair :) minky

looks stunning minky love the colour it looks nice and thick.... she must have been so happy.. lol she deffo looks it

that looks so good. its fantastic.:green:

Its the same method as micro rings apart that your threading each one individually with its own loop, micro rings do slip, I havent found any that dont yet and I have worn these lots of times, I have even tried the ones with silicone lining and these slip aswell.

Anybody else had problems with slippage.

Latest posts

Back