Hair wholesalers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love the slight waves in it..its lovely..

When my client arrived with the hair it was shiny, healthy and it had obviously just been cut off someones head, it was very lightweight but when it was fitted in her hair it was a perfect colour match, its quite to describe without seeing it lol. When fitted the thickness was unbelievable.

I love that type of hair thin hairs very lightweight and full of volume
and it is so good for extensions :)
You did a fab on your client , no wonder she keeps returning , looks like she will be returning time after time now with her lovely long hair
she certainly has got some seriously gorgeous HOT LOCKS :hug: x minky

My client will beable to use that hair over and over again for ages. She does look after her hair though extremely well.

The seller was from Ebay so we took a chance with purchasing that, the seller was referred to me by a hairdresser who had purchased some hair from her and she said the hair was fantastic. I dont really think you can tell from the pictures what the hair is really like. But after seeing the hair now I would purchase hair from her.

I have emailed her a couple of times so if anyone wants the email address or her prices let me know and I will give them to you. I think her prices via email are different from those on Ebay.

These are the ponytails before being fitted,

http://public.fotki.com/hotlocks/russian-hair-ponytails/

Last edited:
Hi , lancashirelass I have pmd you as I thought the Russian hair looks so lovely and natural

I too am doing an install soon with some nice lightweight 20 inch hair which came today and I am very pleased with :)
it's pure virgin hair, also nice and lightweight and although I have tested it with the wet finger and thumb test (as posted above)
I am still testing further first on my guniea pig model , well she gets a free head of 20 inch hair extensions just pays for the keratin bonds

so up to now the hair looks very good , but..... I have to pre tip it all first so I will be a while just yet before I post any pics :)
I will try to post some pics in stages
so someone else can make the refreshments this time , in the meantime does anyone else have any more up and coming hair extension installation pics that we can have a look at ? :hug: x minky

i used indian virgin remy recently for the micro rings body wave...

http://www.salongeek.com/members/leonnib-albums-hair+extensions.html

its lovely hairs soft and natural.. not as high up as russian but really nice..

normally i use indian remy but ive started using virgin indian remy for bodywave.
but dont get much request for bodywave as no1 wants to pay more for it as straight remy hair is cheaper.. :rolleyes:

minky i have no more choccy...lol.. unless anyone wants an apple or orange...

normally i use indian remy but ive started using virgin indian remy for bodywave.
but dont get much request for bodywave as no1 wants to pay more for it as straight remy hair is cheaper.. :rolleyes:

Hi Leonnib - is that the company you've mentioned on here before? I think it's Hair-shop based in Barnet. I'm just waiting for a sample from them.
I know she said they are just starting to get the 1gram machine bonded so i was going to try them out.

I placed an order with them a while ago but they sent me the "remy quality" not the virgin. They said it was a mistake and refunded me so i'm just waiting on the samples for the virgin.

Hi Leonnib - is that the company you've mentioned on here before? I think it's Hair-shop based in Barnet. I'm just waiting for a sample from them.
I know she said they are just starting to get the 1gram machine bonded so i was going to try them out.

I placed an order with them a while ago but they sent me the "remy quality" not the virgin. They said it was a mistake and refunded me so i'm just waiting on the samples for the virgin.

yeah i think they have just started doing the virgin remy straight not sure as they have added a few things recently. but i only use the virgin indian remy for bodywave though.....
i havent used them long anyway..but i havent had any problems with the normal indian remy so far.:)

Wow .... those pics are really good leonnib the hair looks great
:) isn't that girl a really pretty girl she looks like a model doesn't she ,
really gorgeous looking , Ps ...... can I my apple dipped in toffee please , I love toffee apples lol :eek: :green: :lol: drool drool :) minky

Wow .... those pics are really good leonnib the hair looks great
:) isn't that girl a really pretty girl she looks like a model doesn't she ,
really gorgeous looking , Ps ...... can I my apple dipped in toffee please , I love toffee apples lol :eek: :green: :lol: drool drool :) minky

lol.. minky she is a model.... omg i hate toffee apples:eek:

it did look really nice....not too curly but nice and wavy...cant wait to see your pics

lol.. minky she is a model.... omg i hate toffee apples:eek:

it did look really nice....not too curly but nice and wavy...cant wait to see your pics

I can see it :) I don't know why though because I am rubbish at computers

Ps I love toffee apples I will lick your toffee apple for you then lol :lol: :lick: :smack: :lol:

sounds like I like all the rubbishy food and you like all the good stuff
its your turn for the refreshments so you gotta get a toffee apple for me to lick :lick: a red one please :lol: minky

Hi just woundering if anyone who does hair extensions could help. Micro rings are becoming more popular for me but i cant find a really good wholesalers for stick tip remy hair does anyone know of any. I will not steal buisness or lower my prices theres no need to under cut i just need some help as the wholesaler i normally go to dont sell them no more. I dont understand how some people can charge £100 for micro ring extensions when it cost me this much to buy the hair any help would be much appreciated thanks xx

Hi here's a pre tipping video that may help ,
as it works out far cheaper

YouTube - Pretipping Hair Extensions

PS u my find cake trays on the hob (low heat) works but u just have to keep ur eye on it.. but glue pots are about £30.. cake trayx2 £2 Tescos value

When I pretip i cant use anything else other than an adhesive gun. I tried other ways and find it really messy.

Hi, here is the Pure natural 20 inch virgin hair weft photos as promised ,
I have been trying to upload these all day anyway I have now pre tipped the wefts now into pre bonded singles ,
so I shall be showing pictures of the install soon as promised on my on my model
and of course it will need styling too after installing too :hug: x minky

PureVirginHairExtensions009.jpg

Above is the natural 20 inch virgin hair

PureVirginHairExtensions006.jpg

Above is the natural 20 inch virgin hair softly permed and coloured before installation

PureVirginHairExtensions004.jpg

Above is a piece of the same hair lightened to that very pale blonde without the need of a toner, plus the hair stayed very strong even on the ends

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back