Hampshire area Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi...
Just wanted to bump this back up...
Maybe best to pm me if you would like to meet up and then i can find a central place/day/time to hopefully suit everyone...eek!
Anywhere in the south is ok...so come on girls we could meet and chat about.........eeeeerrrrrmmmmmmmmm.........NAILS...lol

denisejacqueline said:
Hi...
Just wanted to bump this back up...
Maybe best to pm me if you would like to meet up and then i can find a central place/day/time to hopefully suit everyone...eek!
Anywhere in the south is ok...so come on girls we could meet and chat about.........eeeeerrrrrmmmmmmmmm.........NAILS...lol
hi ya girlies well yup im up for that !! i live in Bordon in hampshire about 20mins from suey, we catch up with each other when we can and have a great laugh, would be fab to meet some more peeps too!! :green:

Hi,

Bit behind, not been to the site recently so only saw this today....
I was reading some back issues of Scratch over the weekend and there was a snippet in there about Techs from Hants/ Berks/Wilts meeting up, changing the location each time so it was fair to everyone - I've just had a quick look and can't the bloomin thing now!! It was being set up/ suggested by Jaqui Jefford - does anyone attend this?
I'll look again for the info and come back to you all.
B

Found it.

July Scratch page 6.

"Get togther every 3 months...meet at convient time/location...food/drinks provided...Wilts/Hants & Dorset..take in turns to meet at various locations. Not a discussion group for products but general issues...build support structure......"
Has anyone attended this or knows if it has/is going ahead?

B

Hi Bryony

As im new to this I haven't seen or heard of it but would definately be up for meeting.

pls keep me informed if you hear anything else. I was going to call Salisbury today actually with some other questions so if I find anything out I'll post it

kx

Bryony said:
Found it.

July Scratch page 6.

"Get togther every 3 months...meet at convient time/location...food/drinks provided...Wilts/Hants & Dorset..take in turns to meet at various locations. Not a discussion group for products but general issues...build support structure......"
Has anyone attended this or knows if it has/is going ahead?

B

Bryony

Salisbury are holding 2 open days, 1 on 9th May and the other on 4th July for demos etc, its the whole day, if you give them a tinkle on 01722 335292 they'll send you some info. As far as the chap I spoke to knew, there is nothing going on before 9th May.

kx

Karren said:
Hi Bryony

As im new to this I haven't seen or heard of it but would definately be up for meeting.

pls keep me informed if you hear anything else. I was going to call Salisbury today actually with some other questions so if I find anything out I'll post it

kx

COME ON.... Hampshire geeks, when are you going to get it together. Name a time & place, and make it happen..... Us Yorkshire techs had a great meetings last week.

Some one take this thread by the short and curlies and make a definate night of it. you will not regret it....i promise

Well said Herman, so come on Denise get it together and start arranging, can't just pop these ideas on board and not get em fullfilled lol, cheeky arn't i!

So where, when, what, why, have you arranged it yet!!!!!! come on come on. get a wriggle on girl, I am looking forward to this, huh can you tell i dont get out much, lol.

Ok I am watching this post like a hawk now Ill be on your case, textin, phonig and Pm-ing you, so arrange arrange arrange, hey have you done it yet!!!!!!

Grace x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back