Hampshire meeting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi...
Would anyone like to get together at my house a week on friday eve...the date is 25th June i think...
We could get around a table with nail things and play or just sit and chat...whatever...lol.
Just let me know...

Sounds good to me! :D Count me in!

Deni said:
Hi...
Would anyone like to get together at my house a week on friday eve...the date is 25th June i think...
We could get around a table with nail things and play or just sit and chat...whatever...lol.
Just let me know...
Hiya,
You could count me in but you are too far away:cry: :cry: anyway your little puppy dont like me..................allthough she did like my handbag:lol: Knowing what you are like it will be a case of sitting and chatting lol
Hope you have a good meet!!!!!!!
See Ya
Amanda

Lily said:
Hiya,
You could count me in but you are too far away:cry: :cry: anyway your little puppy dont like me..................allthough she did like my handbag:lol: Knowing what you are like it will be a case of sitting and chatting lol
Hope you have a good meet!!!!!!!
See Ya
Amanda

Hi Amanda...
How can you say my puppy doesnt like you????? she liked you so much she wanted to eat you...lol
And me chat? how can YOU say that...lol...at least i am quiet first thing in the morning (cough cough)...lol

suey said:
Sounds good to me! :D Count me in!

Hi Suey...
Excellent...shall we play nails or chat and drink?...lol
I think 7.30 is a good starting time if thats ok with you?

I reckon we could try all 3! :lol:

Hiya All

I take it it's only the two of you!!!!!! i think i may have to come down and join you seen as you have mentioned the A word (alcohol) why dont you live closer...........Deni when are you coming to see me............we will have a wicked night out (talking nails of course) cant wait to see you again.....seems really funny but i feel like we have known eachother ages (very dodgy though seen as we met on the internet)
How weird did that seem when you met me at the station.............i really really enjoyed it and thanx again you have been fab
Amanda

Hi...
Just thought i would bump this back up.
Is friday eve not good? we could make it friday daytime if that suits better?...

I'm working friday during the day, so i can't make then!

Just realised, i'll be driving, no alcohol :eek:! okay Hampshire geeks where are you, i need a chauffeur :biggrin: Nickki? Sammie? Karren? Bryony? Anyone else able to make it?

Hi...
If it is easier i don't mind coming to you...i have a wedding to go to on sat so i will not be drinking much anyway!
Bryony has said she will call if she can make it...
Sophie cannot make it...
Lily lives too far away...(although i think that is a weak excuse...lol)
Other than that no one else has replied...
Come on guys lets do it!!!!!!

Deni said:
Hi...
If it is easier i don't mind coming to you...i have a wedding to go to on sat so i will not be drinking much anyway!
Bryony has said she will call if she can make it...
Sophie cannot make it...
Lily lives too far away...(although i think that is a weak excuse...lol)
Other than that no one else has replied...
Come on guys lets do it!!!!!!
Hey Deni,
How can you say its a weak excuse that i cant come to your meeting......................it will take me about 3hrs lol..............i dont need any excuses, if it were up to me i would be on the first train down :lol:
Amanda

lol...i KNOW that Amanda...just gutted you cannot be here...lol
Whats the secret?...you guys get it together each month...
I LOVE chatting and playing nails...not forgetting chatting and drinking!
looks like its me and suey so far...

I'm working :( , aint it always the way!

Deni u got any of your nvq stuff yet?

Vicky

ps...hope you got home ok Lily...lol

vicky said:
I'm working :( , aint it always the way!

Deni u got any of your nvq stuff yet?

Vicky

ps...hope you got home ok Lily...lol
Hiya Vicky,
Well theres a story:eek: my train was departing from Kings Cross to Leeds at 7.30pm.....................got from Sidcup to Waterloo ok.....then on the underground to Kings Cross and guess waht time i got there 7.33pm............went running down the platform with my bright purple siutcase and just borderd, the guard had just blown his whistle to depart..............then delayed for abit......finally got to Wakefield for 10.10pm.....what a long day

Did you enjoy the course Vicky.........me and Denise had such a laugh.........i want to come down for the Hampshire meeting, its not fair:cry: :cry: :cry:
hope you are ok Vicky

Amanda aka Lily

Deni said:
lol...i KNOW that Amanda...just gutted you cannot be here...lol
Whats the secret?...you guys get it together each month...
I LOVE chatting and playing nails...not forgetting chatting and drinking!
looks like its me and suey so far...
As i said in my pm Deni, us northerners are far more orginsed than you southerners :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Amanda

Had a great time really enjoyed it..! getting worried about chocolate thoe. I haven't seen her since and nvq stuff hasn't turned up. Any of yopu lot spoke to her?

Let me know when your comming down and il drive up too winchester.

Take care

Vicky
Lily said:
Hiya Vicky,
Well theres a story:eek: my train was departing from Kings Cross to Leeds at 7.30pm.....................got from Sidcup to Waterloo ok.....then on the underground to Kings Cross and guess waht time i got there 7.33pm............went running down the platform with my bright purple siutcase and just borderd, the guard had just blown his whistle to depart..............then delayed for abit......finally got to Wakefield for 10.10pm.....what a long day

Did you enjoy the course Vicky.........me and Denise had such a laugh.........i want to come down for the Hampshire meeting, its not fair:cry: :cry: :cry:
hope you are ok Vicky

Amanda aka Lily

vicky said:
Had a great time really enjoyed it..! getting worried about chocolate thoe. I haven't seen her since and nvq stuff hasn't turned up. Any of yopu lot spoke to her?

Let me know when your comming down and il drive up too winchester.

Take care

Vicky
Hiya Vicky,
That would be good, i can get a train straight down from Wakefeild to winchester..............................we should have a girly night out (that's if deni doesn't mind me crashing at hers).............how far away from winchester are you?
Amanda

I think im about 1 hour away....you can have the sofa again...lol

vicky said:
I think im about 1 hour away....you can have the sofa again...lol
Hiya Vicky,
Yes the SOFA saga!!!!! only joking Deni it was dead comfy esp after the day i had travelling lol

Yeah we will have to meet somewhere, even stay over in a hotel or somefin and have a really good girly night
Amanda

Hi ...
yes i am definatly up for that...tried and failed to get a hampshire meeting so best change it to geek uk meeting...lol...anyone from anywhere welcome...lol
I will travel and sleep on a sofa too...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back