Hampshire meeting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should try that holiday Inn where you stayed in Sidcup....? Get Rachel and lisa out too!! lol Phill will babysit :)

vicky said:
Maybe we should try that holiday Inn where you stayed in Sidcup....? Get Rachel and lisa out too!! lol Phill will babysit :)

Excuse Me!
Who say's Phil has to baby sit, I may come along just to spoil the "GIRLY" night out. Then me and Phil can keep an eye on you all lol

One word to you Herman....................................................................................................................NO!

A girls night out is for girls...lol

Deni said:
One word to you Herman....................................................................................................................NO!

A girls night out is for girls...lol
Hiya,
Jiust going out to our monthy meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not wnating to make you jelous or anything Deni, but as you are aware us northerners are far more orginised................................anyway have you sorted anything out for a Hampshire meeting yet

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER HAMPSHIRE FOLK............................TRUST ME YOU WILL NJOY IT

Amanda

You're right Lily, we are a useless bunch :o

Are we going to give it another go Hampshire Geeks? I'm happy for people to come to me, or meet at a pub or something ;) hic!

What days would suit? the only evening i can't really do is Thursday, so over to you guys, come on don't be shy! :D

Thursday eve it is not then!...when, where?...i'll be there...lol...(i'm a poet and didn't know it...lol)

Mon, tue, wed or friday then?...daytime or eve...gosh i sound desperate now....lol

You can come to me or i will come to you...at this rate it will just be me and thee suey but hey ho i can talk for 3 people at least...lol.

Had to edit this as i read it wrong...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back