Hamster help !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it is a mouse lol but it's so cute and tiny and has iccle pink ears xxx

I know they are soooo sweeeeeet, till you go into the box with the crisps in and find they have eaten all the cheesy wotsits (they dont like salt and vinegar though). You do'nt want them in the house either weeing and pooping all over your food. :hug:

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

On a more serious note, if you cant find him, will this one do, he is eating my rabbit food on the patio, I am such a softee, cant bear to think of him all cold and hungry outside and dont particularly want him trying to get into the house, so yes I am a softee that feed mice lol. We have had in since July, and before you say anything, I am sure it is the same one lol.
If I chop it tail off it may look the same:eek:

To me it looks like a RAT not a hamster with a tail.. lol

So no news then? :rolleyes:

:cry:good luck, I have dwarf hamsters and they are very quick and love to hide- look in corners they love to nest in corners and look for sign of them-little poops and maybe knawed up paper and crumbs of food nestled-GOOD LUCK!

I know this is not nail related ... BUT I NEED HELP... and quick..

My friend has left me in charge of her kids pets. two very cute little dwarf hamsters:irked:

Ok I bring them home after school yesturday 3.30 pm
I play with them 4.30 pm
I go out and leave the kids garding them 6.30 pm
I return and all is well 11.30 pm
I go to bed 12.pm
Wake up 7 am

And guess what... NO THEY ARE NOT DEAD !!! its worse than that..

The litlle F*******s have escaped:eek::eek:

We have managed to find one behind the fridge but as for the other one:irked:

I have one week to find this little sod before her kids get back of holiday, I have had them less than 24hrs OMG !!!!!

Any advice on how to catch or even find a dwarf hamster would be greatly loved..
And I forgot to say... I have a german shepard (banished to the hall untill rat found and a cat banished to the bedroom:eek::eek:)

WHY ME !!!!!

Glad they are all moved out (Fridges etc). 2 of ours liked the inside back of the fridge where the compressor is.. watch out for chewd cables, a friends hamster was killed and not a lot survived when it chewed through a trailing lead used for a computer desk. Treats like peanuts in the shell and Parsley sometimes get them out in the open... :hug:

Right then... today is the day:irked: and the little sod has still not turned up:eek:..

I have repulled everything out and found traces of him.. corners with shredded paper in and POO,s.. but he has not turned up

The little girls plane lands at 6 so I guess its fess up time..

Can,t say I tried.:rolleyes:

Also I can see my bank balance taking a pounding, (cage, bits, furry mate) all I need

I have only just seen read this thread... hilarious....and sad all at the same time :cry::lol:

We had two hamsters for about 3 years...in separate cages after we had 2 sets of babies 3 weeks apart!!!!

12 babies which all escaped through the bars...and boy can they run...or should I say glide because you couldn't see their feet.... they reminded me of mini gremlins as they were grey and white...so cute...

my daughter went back to the pet shop with them and got 2 budgies in exchange for the babies...but they escaped when she forgot to close the cage door :rolleyes:

Hopefully the little girl won't be too distraught...after a few hours sobbing at her missing presumed dead friend...maybe she will be able to console herself she gave it a good life...until she went away....:cry:

:lol::lol::lol:

Good luck anyway...glad I am not in your shoes.....:smack:

Hopefully the little girl won't be too distraught...after a few hours sobbing at her missing presumed dead friend...maybe she will be able to console herself she gave it a good life...until she went away....:cry:

:lol::lol::lol:

Good luck anyway...glad I am not in your shoes.....:smack:
OK Let get this straight!!!! IT IS NOT DEAD !!!!:eek: I have just missed placed it,

Trust me you will all know when I have found the little sod:rolleyes:

OK Let get this straight!!!! IT IS NOT DEAD !!!!:eek: I have just missed placed it,

Trust me you will all know when I have found the little sod:rolleyes:

LMAO....I am biting my enhancements down as I type...the suspense of this saga is so enthralling... :lol:

Can't wait to see the I FOUND IT thread...

Enjoy your birthday...:green:

Ok story so far

She has been told:eek: and funny enough she was fine.. shrugged her shoulders and said "he will turn up auntie liz don,t worry"

CAN YOU BL***Y BELIEVE IT:eek:

then she turned around and said "I feel really bad that you have to buy a new one"

KIDS!!!!!!!!

I have spent the whole friggin week with my a**e up in the air trying to find the little sod and I get that reaction:rolleyes:

Phew

I Still let you all know IF i find it.. keep posted Watch this space

Kids are so funny aren't they!!

After all your worrying, she's just so laid back!

How old is she?

thats what i love about kids...they are so unpredictable!!!!!! hope you find him soon at least you can relax a bit now and instead of your bum being in the air ,you can sit on it !!!xxxx

Latest posts

Back