Hamster help !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He must be feeding off something. Is there a food source anywhere? Mind you knowing what they're like he's probably taken a couple of big cheekfuls with him to nosh

Ohh Liz mate!

I've been sat here reading this thread in stitches!
Funniest thing in ages.......

However, that's not helping you is it....

Found this pic to help you out hun, looks like it's in the bathroom! xxxx

Ha Ha Ha you are all really funny.. NOT

A lovely geek has just pm,ed me saying that hamsters need loads of water:eek:

I am now thinking that if I have not squashed it by moving things, or the dog has got it.. it is now a shiriveled up fur ball:eek::eek:

MY LIFE COULD NOT GET ANY WORSE..:cry::cry:

Yep it could if he came back missing a leg and an ear lmao

not yet but I wont be defeated:rolleyes:

That's the spirit Liz, although there aren't too many days left now until the 7th .... let's hope the little rascal turns up.

OK PEEPS KEEP LAUGHING...

Just you all think of that poor little girl when she comes home from her hols..

I will tell her how crawl you lot have been..:lol::lol::lol:

Is it mean of me to laugh as well:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ha Ha Ha you are all really funny.. NOT

A lovely geek has just pm,ed me saying that hamsters need loads of water:eek:

I am now thinking that if I have not squashed it by moving things, or the dog has got it.. it is now a shiriveled up fur ball:eek::eek:

MY LIFE COULD NOT GET ANY WORSE..:cry::cry:

Check the bathroom, I'm sure that's where it looked like!:lol:

Sorry Liz, I can't imagine how fed up you must be.

My kids have wanted me to get a hamster, i will most deffo not be!

I am paniking now...... Not only have I a lost hamster but my 13yr wants RATS..... How many weeks will they last:eek:

I am paniking now...... Not only have I a lost hamster but my 13yr wants RATS..... How many weeks will they last:eek:
i bet the little thing is crawled up in a corner :zzz:very happily!!!....why not go back and check everywhere again hun.... he IS in your house....my fingers,legs and eyes are crossed hun..xxxx

Have you listened to your sofa and chairs? Our hamster once went down the back of the sofa and chewed his way into the base and was living amongst the springs for a few hours.

Still no sign.. and to top it all of the food has not been touched..:eek:
Looks like I will be tell her its gone and trotting off to buy her a new one..:irked:
She will never trust me again:rolleyes:

awww liz, sorry to hear this, but you know what will happen hun? hours after you tell her and go buy a new one, he will bloody turn up !!!

anyway still 3 days left, he may still come back babe

fingers crossed xxxx

Poor Hammy. Hope he shows up soon :hug:

I recon the little hampster is sitting on his own little lap top and reading this thread, peeing himself with laughter! You must have been really wicked in a previous life is all I can say!

My son has asked for a hamster for quite a while now and after reading this thread there is no way on this earth I will be getting him one a bunny is enough. Sorry that I can be of no help but I haven't laughed once.

haven't laughed so much in ages. Cant wait to tune in tomorrow night to catch the next episode.

haven't laughed so much in ages. Cant wait to tune in tomorrow night to catch the next episode.

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

On a more serious note, if you cant find him, will this one do, he is eating my rabbit food on the patio, I am such a softee, cant bear to think of him all cold and hungry outside and dont particularly want him trying to get into the house, so yes I am a softee that feed mice lol. We have had in since July, and before you say anything, I am sure it is the same one lol.

Attachments

• mousey 004.jpg
    mousey 004.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 54
ladybgemini - that looks a lot like a field mouse, not a hamster, we have had several various kinds of hamsters over the years and not one looked like that! We sometimes get field mice in our guarage (our house backs onto farmland). They ate my daughters pram and made a home in it!!!!:irked:

Latest posts

Back