Hangovers! Urgh!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemma193

Reaction score
Out of interest how long does it take for you to shake off a hangover? At 30 mine now last the whole of the next day, i'm no longer able to function on a couple of hours sleep and be right as rain in an hour or 2. Yuk!

It takes me around 2 days and then for the rest of the week I feel really ill! I can't drink because of it! I go out once in a while but thats it! Xxx

Why do we do it to ourselves :) xx

I was a bartender for many years and the key is prevention! Drink lots of water all day before you drink. Have water between each drink, too.

i am hungover right lol .......its rotten.....and to answer your question it last at a min all freakin day! redbull does prevent my hangovers sometimes!...

I am also hungover I was drinking red wine last night! Should have stopped at a couple of glasses but nooo! Red wine is my down fall I will be ill all day ;(

Always suffered but now I'm in my late thirties if I have a wild one they seem to be a two day affair.....still doesn't stop me though.... Just don't do it every weekend (just every other weekend). :)

I don't drink alcohol never have really ,but I have a tip for you guys ,rehydration salts take one before you go to sleep and every couple of hours after you get up it ment to work really well because a hangover is mostly dehydration anyway :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

At 34 it was taking 3 days to get over one night out so i dont drink anymore, 4 years and not a drop :eek:xx

I don't drink alcohol never have really ,but I have a tip for you guys ,rehydration salts take one before you go to sleep and every couple of hours after you get up it ment to work really well because a hangover is mostly dehydration anyway :-D

I can second this. Blackcurrant rehydration sachets.

I drink a pint of water before I go to sleep. Has to be a full pint! This really helps.

Still, the older I get, the longer it takes to recover so it's a rare thing nowadays! :/

May have to try them ;)

After a night on the booze I drink a pint of water, 2 cups of tea and bring another pint of water to bed. No hangover but the aches from throwing crazy beyonce moves in the club makes my whole body sore and stiff the next day!! :( x

Sent from my RACERII using SalonGeek

After a night on the booze I drink a pint of water, 2 cups of tea and bring another pint of water to bed. No hangover but the aches from throwing crazy beyonce moves in the club makes my whole body sore and stiff the next day!! :( x

Sent from my RACERII using SalonGeek

O don't worry although I don't drink im still sore and knackered after a night out normally from doing some crazy pole moves but that's a different thread lol :-D

I rarely drink these days because its just not worth it. I hate hangovers, a few hours fun isnt worth feeling so rough the next day. If we go out I have 2 or 3 drinks then switch to soft drinks. I'd never have considered it in my 20's but I must be growing up!

I rarely drink these days because its just not worth it. I hate hangovers, a few hours fun isnt worth feeling so rough the next day. If we go out I have 2 or 3 drinks then switch to soft drinks. I'd never have considered it in my 20's but I must be growing up!

I'm only 18 and have to do this! My body cannot cope with the drink! And neither can my head the day after! Xxx

I was just thinking about my hangover now ,i take motion sickness pills,i think they work cause i didn't feel too bad last time, just emotionaly feeling bad of what i've done especialy when the whole night is a blur.......today i forgot them in my other handbag:eek:

Yesterday I was so hungover and only feel better today ..I hadn't drank for 1 month as I'm training but had a little slip up .. Back on it today and I feel like I never want to drink ever again . I hate that feeling and the fact it stays with me for more than 24 hours puts me right off lol ...

I hardly drink at all now .. maybe one or two alcoholic drinks very occasionally but no more than that, I'm generally on soft drinks or fruit juice. I just love my mornings and I love feeling on top of the world :) I'm just not a fan of getting drunk and I'm quite an active person so I hate staying in bed all day feeling awful! :)
I'm 33, I think this kind of things happens in your thirties hahaa

i hardly ever drink but when i do i feel rotton the next day, i have learnt my hangover remedy now... when the night is over go to the nearest kebab shop and buy a diet coke, chips and burger, never an angus burger or kebab as they repeat on me the next day. Then when i get home i have 2 pint glasses of water and keep my glass filled at all times so in the night i can keep drinking it, also my lovely mummy makes me a cheese and mayo sandwich for when i get in :lol: next morning i keep drinking water and have a big breakfast and i'm able to get through the day :D

I hardly drink but when I do I make sure I don't exceed my limit! The drunker-side of tipsy is enough for me & I hate being too drunk. My cure is fruit pastille ice lollies!!! & a shower...no matter how demotivated you are ha ha

Latest posts

Back