Hard work waxing today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you using a little oil on the inside of thighs? You can use this with strip was too and I always do this on inside thighs as they are tricky.

You have only been waxing a short time and will have a lot of different types of hair, skin and clients to experience yet! You shouldn't be too harsh with yourself my darling some clients are just more difficult than others, part of life's rich tapestry! :wink2:

Are you using a little oil on the inside of thighs? You can use this with strip was too and I always do this on inside thighs as they are tricky.

You have only been waxing a short time and will have a lot of different types of hair, skin and clients to experience yet! You shouldn't be too harsh with yourself my darling some clients are just more difficult than others, part of life's rich tapestry! :wink2:

Thanks Shedunlop, yes I used the PR oil everywhere. I think it must be that the room was too hot because the strip wax just half stayed on her leg and half on the strip. I do think she's had trouble before because she has been to a few places and she said one lady took 3 and a half hours to do it and charged her £110! Wish I could just do brazilians all day though, hate legs :wink2:

Thanks Shedunlop, yes I used the PR oil everywhere. I think it must be that the room was too hot because the strip wax just half stayed on her leg and half on the strip. I do think she's had trouble before because she has been to a few places and she said one lady took 3 and a half hours to do it and charged her £110! Wish I could just do brazilians all day though, hate legs :wink2:

Couple of tricks. Either use jet set on, "hot clients", or use a £1 old fashioned Spanish fan. My clients always raise a smile when I give a quick waft with the fan. Also, the way Lori taught me to wax legs, well I have never looked back. My staff all wax the same as me now. They couldn't believe the way I showed them, half leg and full leg, takes them half the time they were originally taught to wax! X

Hi Dawn, I've got Lori's DVD, is it the same?

Hi, yes Lori Nestore. I was trained by Kim and Lori. I now only use Berodin by Lori. She has been in the industry for so long, she blows your mind when you meet her. Not only do I love her products I love her home town , Oakland, CA. Would live there tomorrow x

Latest posts

Back