Has any one tried LeChat Perfect Match?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamper yourself

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Perfect Match by lechat has just been introduced to Malta. I was just wondering if anyone has tried and tested and what your comments are?

I would like some feedback before I introduce this as a service on my website etc. I was hoping to get some more natural nail clients.

Thanks
An

yes, i have been using it.
its very similar to products of this type by other brands.
i have found it wears very well and i find the top coat very shiney.

there are some videos on you tube if you search for perfect match gel.

Hi thanks for your reply. yes i've seen the tutorials. just wanted to know if it really does wear well as the price here is pretty high as is cnd and gelish. Just wanted to know if it's worth the investment.
thanks

i would certainly buy it again.
the bottles are double the size of shellac and the same as gelish so that should help in your price comparison.

Thank you. I called up the agent and they offered a free demonstration on my model. So will be trying and testing :)

That will definately help convince me. Do they really last approx 2 weeks?

Oh yes, I easily got that long.

Sorry guys but, my experience with LeChat Perfect Match hasn't been a good one...

I haven't used it and probably never will but I have warn it and its a nightmare...

Peels off, too thick plus dul in colour...

Has anyone els experienced this?

On the plus, they do amazing RockStar Glitters...

I am thinking of only buying the RockStars but using with Shellac Base/Top Coat?

Thoughts please? x

Latest posts

Back