Has any one used these nail art pens

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
Health and Beauty Products from Silver Fern Sales Ltd

I saw these pens at the gmex show and the lady put some tiny flowers on my nails. I was quite impressed, but at the same time as they said as scene on tv, rather than proffesional i was a little sceptical. Any how i am seriously thinking about getting some to have a play with beginers nail art, so wondered if they were any good or if u pros could point me in a better direction
love jenny xxx:hug:

They seem pretty expensive to me tbh, specially when all you need it some acrylic paints from your local asda or Wilko's and some striper brushes...x

The best stripers that I have used are nubar ones, they are ace and don't clog up at all.

hth :)

mmm, never tried that hun, or even thought of it, having a blonde moment me thinks:lol:. I thought the pens looked good at the show although pricey as you literally use them like a pen and draw. Will have ago your way though hun. Need a book me thinks. can u recommend a good one. My step mum is gonna give me some tips when she comes back from vietnam seeing her family, but soooo want to play now. And creating these higher smile lines with white acrlic is driving me mad ahhhh. Can do the smaller smiles but all goes to pot when i try and create a deeper finish. Sorry guys i drifftin again from topic as just have so many questions. xxx

The best stripers that I have used are nubar ones, they are ace and don't clog up at all.

hth :)
Are these striper brushes or pens hun. It is just how do u create leafe shapes a stuff with the striper brushes, is there a specific tool u use of different brushes for different tech x

Are these striper brushes or pens hun. It is just how do u create leafe shapes a stuff with the striper brushes, is there a specific tool u use of different brushes for different tech x

The ones I use are brushes hun, very fine ones so it gives you more scope iykwim, so you can go thicker or thinner as you please.

I find to create leaves with these you do your basic shape and then can define with another colour to create veins or depth. hth :)

Rio have a nail art pen set cheaper than these in argos,
these have a brush on one end and the pen on the other end,
99% of rio products are naff but these are quite good hth :hug:

I did buy these at the GMEX for only £10 per pack they are double ended so one end say black the other white and screw off in the middle so you can keep and use them separately (if that makes sense). They have the normal dotting needle which is a pull off cap to do flowers & dots etc and if you unscrew the lid you can use the brush which isn't that thin but usable. The best thing I like about these is that when the colour runs out you can refill with any colour polish of your own choice as it is just normal nail polish in them any way. I bought the basic colour pack and the metallics which to be honest aren't that good. I don't know if I would pay the price they are asking on the site but I am pleased with mine at the price I paid.

Hi,
I did buy them the same as Glitz at Gmex, I think they are really nice, easy to use...like the fact you can re fill with more polish.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Latest posts

Back