Has anyone heard of a website naio.co.uk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Ratty

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to all this and have booked myself on the CND 5 day course. I came across the website naio.co.uk and found the products really cheap. Has anyone bought any products from them and how did you find them?

Thanx
Pauline :eek:

Sorry, never heard of them.

Can I just ask - why if you are doing the CND course would you then not choose to use their product or at least a comparable one.

We have so many discussions on here about people wanting to find the cheapest product, thinking that all products will do the same job.

At the end of the day, the difference per set between the cheapest product and the most expensive product you can find, is pennies!

By compromising on your product you will be compromising on your service which may lose you customers. If, to save a couple of pennies per set, you have customers losing half their nails, is it worth it.

I suggest you do your training and work with your product until you are really good at doing nails and can identify and sort as many problems as possible before even thinking about changing product.

If you train, then immediately change, you will not be experienced enough to know whether your problems are product related or human related.

Good luck with your training.

Thanks Fiona,

I thought as I was just starting out I would practice with the cheaper products, but know what you mean. I will just be patient until March then hope to keep practicing and become more confident.

Thanx
Pauline:)

I have been on there and I ordered some fimo canes and some nail art bits and bobs. I ordered them late in the afternoon and recieved them the next day.

But personally i wouldn't order any of the professional products.

x

I used naio once when i first started out. They were, quite simply, USELESS!!! It took 2 weeks for the things i'd ordered to arrive, i'd sent emails and tried calling to check on my order but no response. In the end i asked them to cancel my order as they had provided such terrible customer service, then 2 days later the stuff turned up.

I had ordered some tip remover and it had leaked, melting anything plastic, a beauty case that was actually a b&q tool box with the tags still on and which would have been half the price if i'd got it direct. The things i'd ordered were cheap but very poor quality and i never used them.

I waisted about 100 pounds!!!

The best advice i can give you, is find a good quality supplier, with good products and stick with them!!!

I made a huge mistake thinking cheap would be ok.... it wasnt. Start as you mean to go on. Slightly ashamed posting this, but i'm hoping it will help you.

Good luck with your course :hug:

Thanks Fiona,

I thought as I was just starting out I would practice with the cheaper products, but know what you mean. I will just be patient until March then hope to keep practicing and become more confident.

Thanx
Pauline:)

It is so difficult to be patient though isn't it!! :rolleyes:
However it will be worth it.........there is absolutely no point in practising with a low grade product when you are going to go and train with a premium product....the difference is like night and day.
Good Luck on your course....it will be the end of March before you know it!

Oh and MissOwen......don't hold back....say what you mean lol :lol: :wink2:

It is so difficult to be patient though isn't it!! :rolleyes:
However it will be worth it.........there is absolutely no point in practising with a low grade product when you are going to go and train with a premium product....the difference is like night and day.
Good Luck on your course....it will be the end of March before you know it!

Oh and MissOwen......don't hold back....say what you mean lol :lol: :wink2:

oooops!! Was a bit of a rant really wasnt it!! Hopefully i might save someone else from waisting their hard earned pennies though. :)

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all your advice which is greatly appreciated. I can't believe that a company would be so shody. Do they not realise they may be damaging peoples nails with their cheap and nasty products. I certainly won't be using them in the future then.

I'm an Arien - who of course are very patient people indeed!!!! NOT :green: and am just wishing my life away and wishing it was months down the line and was more qualified!!!

Sorry to ask silly questions, do I get a student starter pack from the people I am training with ie Fingertips Salon in Edinburgh, which include CND products? Where you able to grasp the liquid and powder mix easily??

Thanks
Pxx

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all your advice which is greatly appreciated. I can't believe that a company would be so shody. Do they not realise they may be damaging peoples nails with their cheap and nasty products. I certainly won't be using them in the future then.

I'm an Arien - who of course are very patient people indeed!!!! NOT :green: and am just wishing my life away and wishing it was months down the line and was more qualified!!!

Sorry to ask silly questions, do I get a student starter pack from the people I am training with ie Fingertips Salon in Edinburgh, which include CND products? Where you able to grasp the liquid and powder mix easily??

Thanks
Pxx

I'm not sure they were nail damaging products, but i wouldnt have made good quality enhancements out of them!

The courses normally come with an intro pack i think. From what i've heard, the CND pack is supposed to be a good sized starter kit but i havent done the course so i'm just going on what i've heard from others.

I started learning L&P about 7 months ago, i didnt start with a great course like you though. The mix ratio is one of the things i've found most difficult but i'm sure you'll have a wonderful tutor who will show you what to look for to make sure you get it right.

Not long now, although i know it feels ages away to you! Just remember, if you start practicing before your training, you might pick up lots of bad habits that you then have to re-train yourself, which is hard work.

Hi,

I was just about to order the ultimate kit from naio.co.uk, but thought I'd just have a quick look and see if they were a good site or not. Then I found your post!

So I was just wondering, can anyone tell me a good websit to get all the sort of stuff that would have been in the kit, somewhere a bit more reliable?

I'm completely new too all this, so a beginners kit would be good, but I just don't know which sites are good and which sites are bad. The same with the contents of the kits they offer, are the products good or not?

Sorry to sound so clueless, any help at all would be fantastic.

Thanks so much in advance :)

Hi I'm new to all this and have booked myself on the CND 5 day course. I came across the website naio.co.uk and found the products really cheap. Has anyone bought any products from them and how did you find them?

Thanx
Pauline :eek:

Hi

Personally dont bother wasting your time and money. I ordered from them a while back, i ordered some acrylic brushes. They were rubbish, the heads fell off one of them before I even used it. I tried calling them and emailed them but never got a reply so wasted my money and the brushes went in the bin, so dont bother with them. Abi

Why not use the products you are gonna train with?? They will probably provide you with a basic kit or have some advice of what to buy...

Hi,

I was just about to order the ultimate kit from naio.co.uk, but thought I'd just have a quick look and see if they were a good site or not. Then I found your post!

So I was just wondering, can anyone tell me a good websit to get all the sort of stuff that would have been in the kit, somewhere a bit more reliable?

I'm completely new too all this, so a beginners kit would be good, but I just don't know which sites are good and which sites are bad. The same with the contents of the kits they offer, are the products good or not?

Sorry to sound so clueless, any help at all would be fantastic.

Thanks so much in advance :)

I am an ex employee of naio, and happen to know that the company that some of the leading products like the edge, salon systems also manufacture naios products, although i dont work for them anymore, i have had extensive knowledge of their products and know they are good quality, i do still use them. I have to admit they have had some troubles in the past mostly with leaking products, and being seriously understaffed, but i think they have sorted everything out now.

I've ordered from them before, they were fine - no problems at all.

If you're just wanting tips from them they were decent enough with a small variety of colours, I haven't and wouldn't try their acrylics but that's only because I'm happy with what I use, if I was to ever change it would be the CND.

Give them a try, there's more good experience on this thread than bad :)

I used naio once when i first started out. They were, quite simply, USELESS!!! It took 2 weeks for the things i'd ordered to arrive, i'd sent emails and tried calling to check on my order but no response. In the end i asked them to cancel my order as they had provided such terrible customer service, then 2 days later the stuff turned up.

I had ordered some tip remover and it had leaked, melting anything plastic, a beauty case that was actually a b&q tool box with the tags still on and which would have been half the price if i'd got it direct. The things i'd ordered were cheap but very poor quality and i never used them.

I waisted about 100 pounds!!!

The best advice i can give you, is find a good quality supplier, with good products and stick with them!!!

I made a huge mistake thinking cheap would be ok.... it wasnt. Start as you mean to go on. Slightly ashamed posting this, but i'm hoping it will help you.

Good luck with your course :hug:

We are sorry you had this experience. As it happened in 2010 our business has grew and has improved significantly. We use a courier service which provides next day delivery to mainland UK with tracking information and a 1 hour delivery slot. Our products have also improved as we are constantly looking for new and better materials to sell and we have removed products of low quality from the website until we find higher quality suppliers/products.

Kind Regards,
Naio Nails Sales Team

We are sorry you had this experience. As it happened in 2010 our business has grew and has improved significantly. We use a courier service which provides next day delivery to mainland UK with tracking information and a 1 hour delivery slot. Our products have also improved as we are constantly looking for new and better materials to sell and we have removed products of low quality from the website until we find higher quality suppliers/products.

Kind Regards,
Naio Nails Sales Team

Anybody else get the irony of a response from the company 6 years after the comment about length of time for delivery??

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Anybody else get the irony of a response from the company 6 years after the comment about length of time for delivery??

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

As a new member of staff, having only started 2 weeks ago, I have no idea what the company was like 6 years ago. I am trying to improve our social media and this thread has came up in the google search, so I thought it would be best to make an account on here and reply. If you had contacted us directly, the response would have been quicker of corse.

As a new member of staff, having only started 2 weeks ago, I have no idea what the company was like 6 years ago. I am trying to improve our social media and this thread has came up in the google search, so I thought it would be best to make an account on here and reply. If you had contacted us directly, the response would have been quicker of corse.

Well the OP hasn't posted since 2014 so may not still be about in the forum - who knows.
Although I understand that you want to give Naio Nails 'side of the story', it probably isn't the best idea to drag up 6 year old posts to respond to particularly when they aren't very positive as this just highlights them again rather than just letting them archive. It would perhaps be an idea to respond to any recent posts as you can then give a more accurate account of current company policies & procedures etc. As you say yourself, you have only been with the company for a couple of weeks so you cannot really comment on what happened 6 years ago so in effect it is irrelevant.

We are sorry you had this experience. As it happened in 2010 our business has grew and has improved significantly. We:) use a courier service which provides next day delivery to mainland UK with tracking information and a 1 hour delivery slot. Our products have also improved as we are constantly looking for new and better materials to sell and we have removed products of low quality from the website until we find higher quality suppliers/products.

Kind Regards,
Naio Nails Sales Team

Kind Regards,
Naio Nails Sales Team
I ordere
Well the OP hasn't posted since 2014 so may not still be about in the forum - who knows.
Although I understand that you want to give Naio Nails 'side of the story', it probably isn't the best idea to drag up 6 year old posts to respond to particularly when they aren't very positive as this just highlights them again rather than just letting them archive. It would perhaps be an idea to respond to any recent posts as you can then give a more accurate account of current company policies & procedures etc. As you say yourself, you have only been with the company for a couple of weeks so you cannot really comment on what happened 6 years ago so in effect it is irrelevant.
I ordered from naio and I have to say it is perfect, also services and my order comes to me in one day. I am happy using things by naio. I dont want use something else

I ordere

I ordered from naio and I have to say it is perfect, also services and my order comes to me in one day. I am happy using things by naio. I dont want use something else

Welcome to Salongeek Barbara. Glad to hear you are impressed by the delivery time for Naio. Are you qualified or do you do your own nails?

[emoji171]

Latest posts

Back