has anyone seen these...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ste

Reaction score
hi , im not sure if i have seen these in a dream or real life, i am sure i have seen some small (one on each foot) foot shaped sticky pads that would stick to the bottom of your feet wen you have a tan, :confused: hope someone can help

are you taking about sticky feet, to stop your feet turning brown?

Hi
Yes they are foot protectors when carrying out tanning treatments. They stick to the sole of the foot so that when the client moves around during a spray tan - the little overspray which falls to the floor will not be stepped in, thus avoiding the client leaving with feet that will go orange - hth

Sienna-x sell them at a very good price. :)

i get mine from siennax, but i think you can get them from most beauty wholesalers. They are brilliant, i wouldnt do a tan without them and i have never had any complaints about brown soles!!

thanks :green: i knew if anyone would be able to tell me it would be you guys, just placed a order, thanks

I've found some clients found it painful to pull off the black sticky feet that I have, they say it's like pulling off a plaster! Does anyone else have this problem or can they recommend ones that are not quite so sticky! Thanks :hug:

Latest posts

Back