Has anyone taken a class through E-Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisadams

Reaction score
Ok, so I have been looking for some school here in Europe where I could go for nails. I have just found this place www.e-nails.org and they are QUITE cheap (even though I would be converting from US money). Are they too good to be true? Have any of you taken any classes through them?

I'm having a horrible time finding a school over here. I'm starting to think I should just wait till I get back in the States.

Hi, if you do a search on here for E-Nails, we have discussed them in great length in the past.

Do you have any nail supplier in Iceland who might do training. How long are you there for before going back to the States.

I think you will have much more choice in the States .... From past posts, the course you are asking about is not a good one. Do a search on this topic and you will see.

I was unfortunate enough to do a course with this company...( I have since become 'creative') and feel it is my duty to seriously warn you away from it!!!

Honestly don't touch them, the price is too good to be true. x

There used to be a couple of companies running courses in Iceland. One of them was even a sub-distributor of CND. Both their names escape me but one was a salon owner and one of the most well known nail artists in Reyjavik, her first name is Hannah and she had a big salon on the main street. The other was the distributor and she supplied about 75% of all salons there.

That may not help but it is such a small place most of the salons will know both of them if they are still there

Thank you so very much for replying!!! I have looked and have only found one company here. Unfortunatly when I called asking for a course she tried to schedule me for a 5:00 Gel APPOINTMENT!! There is always that communication issue. I have emailed the CND education department but haven't heard back. I wish I could find something over here.

Cath.p. said:
I was unfortunate enough to do a course with this company...( I have since become 'creative') and feel it is my duty to seriously warn you away from it!!!

Honestly don't touch them, the price is too good to be true. x
Exactly the same as me hun - I did the coourse with them and hardly learnt a thing. The place was a mess and the teaching was pretty rubbish too! I have also since converted to Creative and that really made me realise how bad the enails one was. I am now booked on to many more with Creative as I have just bought a Cuticles franchise and get loads of training in with that. Good luck I hope you find a course that suits you. xx

Latest posts

Back